Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Why are the Nursery and Laboratory both producing special seed?

How do I produce Premium Feeds now?

Best Answers

• Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    edited 14.04.2021 Answer ✓
    Feeds are under the rare catalyst tab. Ya might have to upgrade lab to unlock em. Not sure what level that happens at.

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Answer ✓
    At lvl 16 you can produce the premium Feeds :)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Answer ✓
    There are some players who choose to have a large # of fields (like 30-50 +) and apparently were not able to produce enough SS in the nurseries for all of their fields, so the game's response (I am guessing) was to be able to make more in the lab.
    BTW, this is pure speculation on my part, but it's the only explanation that has made sense to me yet. But, if that is the reason, it does not make sense to me why SS would be for the most common catalyst & not something more rare since it is mostly the higher up players who would need them from both places.
    But, in any case, players now need to pay to get the lab to a higher level to make premium feeds again, and they need to work hard at a lot of events in order to earn the catalyst to be able to produce them.

Answers

• Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    edited 14.04.2021 Answer ✓
    Feeds are under the rare catalyst tab. Ya might have to upgrade lab to unlock em. Not sure what level that happens at.

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Answer ✓
    At lvl 16 you can produce the premium Feeds :)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Answer ✓
    There are some players who choose to have a large # of fields (like 30-50 +) and apparently were not able to produce enough SS in the nurseries for all of their fields, so the game's response (I am guessing) was to be able to make more in the lab.
    BTW, this is pure speculation on my part, but it's the only explanation that has made sense to me yet. But, if that is the reason, it does not make sense to me why SS would be for the most common catalyst & not something more rare since it is mostly the higher up players who would need them from both places.
    But, in any case, players now need to pay to get the lab to a higher level to make premium feeds again, and they need to work hard at a lot of events in order to earn the catalyst to be able to produce them.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    I am happy now. Today there were a special offer for buying Catalysts WITH other Catalysts and had a discount of 50%. So for 1 legendary catalyst (that I will never come to use) I could get 125 rare catalysts. And OH YES, I bought more than 10 thousand. SO IF this offer appears from time to time, at least my problem with the new lab will be cleared. Thanks GGS. 

• Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    I am happy now. Today there were a special offer for buying Catalysts WITH other Catalysts and had a discount of 50%. So for 1 legendary catalyst (that I will never come to use) I could get 125 rare catalysts. And OH YES, I bought more than 10 thousand. SO IF this offer appears from time to time, at least my problem with the new lab will be cleared. Thanks GGS. 

Thanks for the information, I had not seen it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file