Home EN Official Announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Break an egg! Maybe not?

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
edited 29.03.2021 in Official Announcements

Break an egg! Maybe not?

Easter Sale

Hello Farmers

I am a rabbit. - Actually, I am Claire! You have such a beautiful farm and I am happy to be here, hosting this year’s big Easter Search Event!

Find and collect ‘em all

Search and collect

Oh my, what is this? While helping with the corn harvest, I found a coloured egg! Someone must have hidden it here. Now, I am curious where else we can find eggs like this one! This is the Easter Search Event. Help me find as many Easter eggs as possible hidden everywhere on your farm! If we don’t find them fast the pigs might get to them before we do.

The Easter Search Event begins today!

Harvesting Chocolate for success

Chocolate bunny

Coloured eggs are not the only hidden goodies around here. While harvesting you can find chocolate bunnies and gain points while doing so. The more you harvest, the more chocolate treats you get and more chocolate means better rewards! Sweet farming sessions ahead!

Yours, Tessa from Big Farm

Farm Fact by Matilda McMuffin: Claire is finally here! We’ve known each other for a long time. She is one of my best friends and I could finally convince her to visit your farm! I’m sure you will welcome her charming attitude and excellent baking skills.

You can discuss it >HERE<

Sign In to comment.