Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Trees in a horse ranch

Let us to cut down a trees and grew up a new ones. This would allow players to have more trees which better fits their playing style in horse competitions.

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I like this one  :¬)  Equipment is a bit pointless when we have no way to manage the supply of it.
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    I like this one  :¬)  Equipment is a bit pointless when we have no way to manage the supply of it.
    Yes, It takes much time to know how to use them, they do not help much to win a race but only a bit. For each player depend on what your horses need for sorts equipment for the horse and it depends on what your horse breeding is that decide what equipment you will need and which competition you choose.
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Let us to cut down a trees and grew up a new ones. This would allow players to have more trees which better fits their playing style in horse competitions.
    It sounds some fun but good idea :)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 20.03.2021
    I want to know what we do with the millions of horse crests once all trees are fully upgraded.  Another worthless prize from the horse championship.  I ATM have over 40M horse crest that can't be used for anything and increasing daily

Please don't say Satan's Wheel at Christmas, I have 60M dung to get rid of, plus lots of other worthless junk.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Using the Horse Crests creatively might make for a good suggestion. :)  Something to get your brain to mull over. :)
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Using the Horse Crests creatively might make for a good suggestion. :)  Something to get your brain to mull over. :)
    The first thing that springs to mind is to be able to buy horse related stuff with them. A 2nd tab on the Horse Market where we could buy the tree products (particularly the Hibiscus flowers in my case) or the Tin and Copper ingots. We can't choose what trees we grow and, therefor, can't influence our supply of equipment which is so little as to make it hardly worth crafting
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Yes  a great idea.   

I will admit I wish they weren't there at all.  I personally have no use for them.

• Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    I want to know what we do with the millions of horse crests once all trees are fully upgraded.  Another worthless prize from the horse championship.  I ATM have over 40M horse crest that can't be used for anything and increasing daily

Please don't say Satan's Wheel at Christmas, I have 60M dung to get rid of, plus lots of other worthless junk.
    The first thing that springs to mind is to be able to buy horse related stuff with them. A 2nd tab on the Horse Market where we could buy the tree products (particularly the Hibiscus flowers in my case) or the Tin and Copper ingots. ....
    yes please!

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    The first thing that springs to mind is to be able to buy horse related stuff with them. A 2nd tab on the Horse Market where we could buy the tree products (particularly the Hibiscus flowers in my case) or the Tin and Copper ingots. We can't choose what trees we grow and, therefor, can't influence our supply of equipment which is so little as to make it hardly worth crafting
    Please post this in the "Suggestions" section of its own.  Thanks! :)
  • @ChickadeeQuilterthe easy solution with excess or players who want to use for something other than tree or upgrades.  Make them transferable into choice WWC tokens or PP tickets or fish tokens, or temp farm currency. (but could not be counted towards current temp farm) allowing us to spend on rewards that suit us best
Sign In to comment.