Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Snail BF! :s

Hi!
From yesterday game got impossible to play!
Nothing will work. The windows do not open or when they open after 20 minutes I can not turn them off, I can't collect my rewards from here: 
The worse is that I can't write to someone  :s Then (if I'm lucky) after 40 minutes the text will be shown and until it, I can not do anything :neutral: 
I have removed my cache-not helped, I have many times restart the game and my computer- not help. Can anyone help me, please?
I play on my Edge after the game does not work on Firefox and Chrome.

Best Answer

Answers

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 725
    Sometimes these browsers will come out with a new version.  Are you using the latest version of Firefox, Chrome and Edge?  Also is your computer fairly new or is it fairly old?  That also may make a difference.  :)

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 478
    All my browsers are in the latest version and updated. I have checked it again and it writes that they are updated and there are no more updates. My computer fairly new and I do not think that the graphics on the computer have problems with the other game I play I have no problem with it and it works well, only Big Farm not work for me.
    Someone help me :tired_face: I can't play :(
    If you have tried many browsers and still have troubles, you may need to consult with a computer expert as the problem may be the computer itself.  I am sorry that I can't be of more help.

If you have tried many browsers and still have troubles, you may need to consult with a computer expert as the problem may be the computer itself.  I am sorry that I can't be of more help.
    OK, I think now that this is only my way :neutral:
    Nothing helped me but now after this update my game work again!!!  :smiley::smiley::smiley:
    Accepted Answer
    Wonderful! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file