Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

gold buyer who gets ads?

I buy gold all the time, just bought some this morning, why did I just have an ad play? Not cool!

Answers

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I am a gold buyer and got a pop up ad just for visiting a neighbor who requested some sparkles... had to wait for the ad to finish of course... WTH???
  • I buy gold and still getting ads!  I am not going to stay playing if GGS does not start fixing all these problems

with this game.  Time to start caring about their customers than about how to get every penny they can from us.

This game is losing people everyday.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    I am also getting ads on both regular farms and dream world...ditto on the WTH.

FIXIT!!!!
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    It's the developers getting back at all of us for complaining about the farm lab changes!  ;) LOL
  • Wids (NL1)Wids (NL1) NL1 Posts: 7
    omg what a bullsh*t!
    This game is more and more about  spending money... every update you guys make is about spending more money for the players!

This is nuts.... I am getting an ad every other time I switch farms.... guess buying gold in DW doesn't count and I guess buying from the BF Sales window doesn't count....  you can take these  ads and put them where the sun don't shine! 
  • Maybe it's time to stop playing....I've gotten 3 adds in the last 3 minutes just moving between my farms.  This is ridiculous!!!!!
  • And now a fourth time
  • Another one....this is not good.  They are different and you have to allow them to play before they let you do anything on your screen....
  • abbi (US1)abbi (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I don't like ads they are very annoning they are ruining Big Farm. Remove them before I remove myself.
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    edited 05.03.2021
    I find it convenient for them that this started popping back up at me as soon as I logged in on the day that the championship started. Play ad free for 60 days, yet it's only been maybe 2-3 weeks since my last purchase using gold, and I just bought a small pack using REAL $ last night. Maybe it needs better clarification on "shop purchase". Then again when I click on it, it takes me to exactly where I was last night. Possible my purchase last night triggered this coming back?? or just the fact it has to delay me every time I switch from 1 farm to another during a championship?!?!

PS if this not a glitch, please feel free to move my annoyance to the correct thread.
    yes, isn't it nice of them... see this thread started this morning: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/211216/gold-buyer-who-gets-ads
    JVD (US1) said:
    yes, isn't it nice of them... see this thread started this morning: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/211216/gold-buyer-who-gets-ads
    Alright. I can admit I was too annoyed to go hunting to see if there was a thread somewhere else. lol
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Try installing AdBlockPlus or switching browser to Opera or Brave.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Hi all - YES it´s annoying, but you really don´t have to wait - just clic on it and a new window will pop up, that you can just close. This is the first day I have adds, did not think I should be bothered when I have a subscription, and so far haven´t had any adds. 
  • What's going on made a purchase last week having pop up ads to spend more
     come on you're having a laugh
      :open_mouth:  
    click on the thing and it goes right to the screen I was on LAST NIGHT when I made a purchase!!!! So much for their "60 days"

• Bellah12 (US1)Bellah12 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Whats the deal with The ADS!!!!  I bought crap and am still getting them - THeY ARE A PAIN IN THE BUTTOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  PLEASE FIX    

thank you
    Thanks, I installed and seems to be working! :smiley:

• jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 319
    edited 05.03.2021
    Whats the deal with The ADS!!!!  I bought crap and am still getting them - THeY ARE A PAIN IN THE BUTTOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  PLEASE FIX    

thank you
    install an adblocker or buy an raspberri-pi. see my earlier post https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4314171#Comment_4314171

Post edited by jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) on

thank you
    install an adblocker or by an raspberri-pi. see my earlier post https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4314171#Comment_4314171

I just clicked on em, let it open a new window and ignored it while I finished my clicking on the game. Then went and closed the window it opened and they haven't been back since. 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Message me if you would like to know a way to play without adverts that is not too difficult to set up.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Thank you.  Works Great!
    All I did was click on the ad, let it open a new window and while that loaded went back to my farm and clicked away. then closed the window it opened and they haven't come back. Didn't need to install anything. I'm 1 of those that don't just install things to fix a problem or download an app just cuz there is 1 lol
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    There was  a bug yesterday that caused even those that bought gold to see ads

This should be solved now 

Let me know if you still see them

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file