Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Introducing the 4x4 Soaker shed

CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
edited 13.02.2021 in Suggestions
The Gourmet farm Soaker shed will soak Prickly pears and Water lilies in Water for 8 hours to make Ordinary catalyst.
The Flower farm Soaker shed will soak Orchids and Angel trumpets in Water for 8 hours to make Rare catalyst.

To keep the game balanced the Soaker sheds will only make Ordinary and Rare catalyst.
This will bailout the Farm laboratory and make it more useful to us long-term players in the game.
This will give us a use for the special flowers that many of us never use in the game.
If you feel it needs to be more realistic, have the Trade center Merchant sell glass bottles to be added to recipe ingredients.

These glass bottles can be purchased with farm cash and stored in our Equipment inventory.

Please consider this suggestion and keep the flower and water amounts needed within reason.

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    That's a great idea for sure :)

Would give more utility to water , and special seeds at the same time!

:D

• Very useful idea, would help a lot!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Wow! This is so great.  I was reading about catalysts on the internet as follows:

The method for making
     the catalyst turns out to be important. The materials were combined with an organic compound that is combusted while everything is kept at 350°C for a number of hours. The combustion reaction helps the iron, manganese, and potassium form the right minerals, and it leaves some carbon behind.

So I would suggest in addition to the waterlilies, pricklys, and orchids and angel trumpets we add dung to the mix of things so the combination will create potent types of catalysts.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    This is a great idea to add ! 
    That is, IF they keep the lab requiring catalysts to make things.
    We are still awaiting to see what adjustments they are making to it. I am hopeful they remove that everything needs catalyst, but if not, something along these lines I hope would come really soon!

I do think they need to bring back the option to make higher level catalysts somehow too though. The old lab could make the higher ones with the lower ones, that was a nice function.
Sign In to comment.