Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Booster Board - What is it, How do I use it? [Closed by Rosy as things have changed]

The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
edited 27.12.2022 in Tutorials and FAQs
Once you click on the achievements and booster board button, which is too the immediate right of the inventory icon, you can now see your booster board.

Basically there are 5 spaces on your booster board, each one can hold 1 "badge".

There is an incredible variety of badges, ranging from alfalfa badges, to dung, goldfish pellets or pig badges.

You can earn higher levels of badges by completing achievements, eg. I have the lvl 1 seaweed badge unlocked right now, which gives +2% for 3H when "activated", to unlock the lvl 2 seaweed badge, i have to complete lvl 7 of the achievement "the heaviest notes" (a bass achievement), the lvl 2 seaweed badge will give me a higher % seaweed booster (maybe 3%) but i think the length of the booster stays the same.

You can also unlock badges by paying gold, be aware, you can only unlock badges with gold 5 times and then no more... at all.

Unless you add a badge to your booster board and activate it, when you hover over a badge it'll say that it gives a certain % boost, using the lvl 1 seaweed booster, it'll say that it gives a +15% booster.

Please be aware that it only gives a 15% booster if you activate the booster with gold, if you activate it with dollars (the lvl 1 seaweed booster) it'll say and give only a +2% boost, of course, i'm only using the seaweed booster as an example, this is true for all of the badges :)

When activating a badge, it will give you the choice of activating with gold or dollars, if you activate a specific badge (has to be the same lvl as well i think) with gold many, many times (250 times) then you get a -20% discount for activating with gold :)

Also, when activating with gold, it'll give a way longer booster length, while dollar activation only gives the seaweed booster for 6H, gold activation gives a 24H seaweed booster :)

The higher the lvl of the badge, the more it costs to activate, the lvl 1 pig badge takes 280K dollars or 650 gold to activate, while the lvl 2 pig badge takes 470K dollars or 1100 gold.

There's also the "border" of your booster board, you can lvl up your border by activating badges with gold, right now my border's at lvl 0, to get it to lvl 1, i would have to spend at least 7100 gold on activating badges.

The border gives a bonus on the booster's that the badges gives, while i'm not 100% sure about the following info, i think that i read somewhere that lvl 1 gives a 10% bonus, so if you had a badge that was giving +10% wf's, if you upgraded to a lvl 1 border, the activated badge would now give +11% wf's.

A major downfall of the badges is that they don't count for booster tokens :(

Anyway, that's pretty much all i know, i don't personally use the booster board for much more than a bit of a goldfish pellet boost for feed missions, but i hope this helps you and if i missed anything (as i'm sure i did) please make sure to leave a comment :D
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.