Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

[Discussion] Sweet Valentine feelings ensue

Comments

• Is that winter appearance only useful on regular pigsties? It doesn't show for my tropicals, so I assume it is another clear message.
    william robert @ WWW 1
  • Also can not use the free "Wintry pigsty appearance" on my tropical pigsties :(
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 560
    The free gift of the pig sty skin is only for the regular pigs and not the tropical pigs.
  • The free gift of the pig sty skin is only for the regular pigs and not the tropical pigs.
    Why????
  • The free gift of the pig sty skin is only for the regular pigs and not the tropical pigs.
    Does you mean to say, that if a player purchases for permanent (with gold) that it will indeed work on the tropical pigsty as well?
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 2,431
    edited 05.02.2021
    Thank you for the Free Gift's, :) , I luv doing the find the object's in My game, even If most of the time I can not finish the other section of it , I enjoy looking for them.

edited 05.02.2021
    If you purchase a permanent pig skin similar to the one given as a free gift, it will only work for a regular pig.  There are no pig sty skin offered for the Tropical Pig sty. Sorry! 
  • Chickadee Quilter, thanks for clarifying that 
  • Bruce04 (US1)Bruce04 (US1) US1 Posts: 194
    It seems we have to find ALL 350 of the hearts now. It used to be just 315 out the 350. If you missed a couple a day, no problem. Seems to be another way to get us to spend gold. I'll pass.
    Bruce04 @ us 1
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 337
    It seems we have to find ALL 350 of the hearts now. It used to be just 315 out the 350. If you missed a couple a day, no problem. Seems to be another way to get us to spend gold. I'll pass.
    NO, you still only get 11 rewards and that is for finding 315 hearts, Same as ever :-))

• Bruce04 (US1)Bruce04 (US1) US1 Posts: 194
    Oops! My mistake.
    Bruce04 @ us 1
  • harden21 (US1)harden21 (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    How do u get the winter pigsty to stay for evr or is that even avaible?
    How do u get the winter pigsty to stay for evr or is that even avaible?
    There are specials (that come and go) which will offer it for gold.  It was there earlier.  Note: this will only be for the regular pigsty.  If you have Tropical Pigs, the Winter pigsty skin will not apply to it.  Sorry.
  • ADHVAITH (IN1)ADHVAITH (IN1) IN1 Posts: 713
    That appearance only lasts for 36 hours. So sad :(
    ADHVAITH (IN 1), Leader of the coop Loyal Farmers.
    “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” 
                                                                                                                       – Mahatma Gandhi                                                           

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    For more details, click on CrazyBigFarm Site
  • sougaai (INT1)sougaai (INT1) INT1 Posts: 3
    For the ongoing event "Roses are red", is there a known bug in the Gourmet Farm today? I even purchased the gold and it pointed to 3 different locations on the farm which there is no balloon. I already found the balloon in these locations.
    For the ongoing event "Roses are red", is there a known bug in the Gourmet Farm today? I even purchased the gold and it pointed to 3 different locations on the farm which there is no balloon. I already found the balloon in these locations.
    I will check with the Team to see if there is a bug. :smile:

edited 06.02.2021
    Here is a link to the map of the hearts in the Gourmet Farm, but it is currently being updated.  I hope this helps you find your missing balloons.  https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1BuCNc5c28buG4FjtdOo7-yR8KRvjedvd7UxM35kkeSs/edit

Currently there is no known bug.
  • For the ongoing event "Roses are red", is there a known bug in the Gourmet Farm today? I even purchased the gold and it pointed to 3 different locations on the farm which there is no balloon. I already found the balloon in these locations.

Hey, that's exactly what happened to me with the pumpkins last time. I never did find the one I paid gold to locate.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,874
    No bug some just blend in so well that only the mouse pointer can find them - Check Crazy's site on the event - she has maps of all the locations in all the areas to find your balloons   https://crazybigfarm.net/events/valentine.htm

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • sougaai (INT1)sougaai (INT1) INT1 Posts: 3
    edited 07.02.2021
    Thank you. This is not the first time for me to play this kind of treasure hunt event on Big Farm. I just could not find the last one yesterday and even after using gold, it pointed to 3 locations one after another which I already located the 3 balloons. I did use gold before and it clearly pointed at one location where the treasure was still to be found. I hope it is just an one off thing.
    Wintry Pigsty

This skin cost is 999. Gold for anyone who want's to get it, I noticed that mine went poof when I clicked on my building, so I wanted it back, good thing it was cheap enough, otherwise I would of had to put something else instead, thank's for making it not outrageous in price. :)

Where did my pig sty comment go?

It was a part of the Jan updates!

The Wintry Pig Sty needs to work on Tropical pig stys also.

The "Wintry Pigsty" is a part of the Valentine topic and not the January Update Discussion.  I tried to move it to the
  • Lautre_HucheLautre_Huche Moderator, ModDarkGreen Posts: 3,109
    No bug some just blend in so well that only the mouse pointer can find them - Check Crazy's site on the event - she has maps of all the locations in all the areas to find your balloons   https://crazybigfarm.net/events/valentine.htm
    Sorry, but CBF maps are out of date...
    You can find new ones here, still collecting information : 
    Main
    Gourmet
    Flower
    Ranch
    Village

You can link them in CBF, these are permanent links.
    Tournez sept fois autour de l'autruche avant de parler 

(c) @Anjea (FR1) , merci beaucoup à toi. Toute proposition de signature reste la bienvenue, j'adore quand on m'offre sans que je ne demande.

Blog Big Farm

Règlement du Forum
    Contacter le Support

Modifier un post
    Installer une signature
    Faire une capture d'écran
    Comment vider son cache ?

Pour m'envoyer un MP
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,874
    Thank you @Lautre_Huche for the updated maps! :)

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
    Wintry Pigsty

Okay what gives? I paid My gold for this skin and this morning when I went to click on My building to collect the Pig's , My skin went poof and I went to put it back on and now that skin is not even showing up on My skin list , so I want to know why it vanished from My building & My list of skin's ?? , and I even logged out and back in My game to see if it would show up again but nope.:(

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,376
    @Blue Denim (US1)

Sadly, those appearances, are temporary boosters

They last for approx 1 day

There is no permanent appearance of that type yet in the game 

• ADHVAITH (IN1)ADHVAITH (IN1) IN1 Posts: 713
    Wintry Pigsty

Okay what gives? I paid My gold for this skin and this morning when I went to click on My building to collect the Pig's , My skin went poof and I went to put it back on and now that skin is not even showing up on My skin list , so I want to know why it vanished from My building & My list of skin's ?? , and I even logged out and back in My game to see if it would show up again but nope.:(
    You must have known that @Blue Denim (US1), that they only last for 18 hours.
    ADHVAITH (IN 1), Leader of the coop Loyal Farmers.
    “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” 
                                                                                                                       – Mahatma Gandhi                                                           

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    For more details, click on CrazyBigFarm Site
Sign In to comment.