Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

increase maximum lvl(Acrobatic kite)

There are some players like me on WWC event are only after upgrading Acrobatic kite, nothing else. 

Currently, max level of Acrobatic kite is level 100.

unless you buy something on Championship Trader other than upgrading this deco, you might no longer to do the following if you reach max level:
- participate WWC WoF
- trade your GML to WWC coins
- trade your GF seeds to WWC coins
- aggressively participating WWC w/ the use of gold

It would be great if you plan to increase the maximum level of Acrobatic kite. for me, best solution is to remove maximum level 

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    There are some players like me on WWC event are only after upgrading Acrobatic kite, nothing else. 

unless you buy something on Championship Trader other than upgrading this deco, you might no longer to do the following if you reach max level:
    - participate WWC WoF

It would be great if you plan to increase the maximum level of Acrobatic kite. for me, best solution is to remove maximum level 

I don't think this is going to happen. There used to be a different system where players had 1,000% to 3,500% bonuses from their acrobatic kites (which gave a 50% bonus for each kite) and they received an enormous advantage for scoring points. Unfortunately, I don't think GGS will allow an unlimited number of upgrades for the acrobatic kite as they won't want that situation to occur again.
  • jedans (INT1)jedans (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45

- participate WWC WoF

I don't think this is going to happen. There used to be a different system where players had 1,000% to 3,500% bonuses from their acrobatic kites (which gave a 50% bonus for each kite) and they received an enormous advantage for scoring points. Unfortunately, I don't think GGS will allow an unlimited number of upgrades for the acrobatic kite as they won't want that situation to occur again.
    wow, and the INT1 server just 1% per upgrade?!! really make sense why they have insane accumulated RP.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    wow, and the INT1 server just 1% per upgrade?!! really make sense why they have insane accumulated RP.
    The previous system allowed you to purchase an acrobatic kite with a 50% reputation point bonus for 13,000 championship coins kind of like purchasing your first kite with the current system, but with no limit on the number of acrobatic kites you could purchase. So when the WWC WOF was introduced, many players quickly collected a large number of them. Then the situation was badly mismanaged and the kite bonuses were taken an replaced with much lower values with no compensation.
  • jedans (INT1)jedans (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    given on this mismanage situation. perhaps they don't want to manage it due to it may trigger players on those imbalance server to disappoint that may lead to quit the game. because if they do, they already fixed it long time ago. 
Sign In to comment.