Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Jan Update - The New Year Update [Discussion]

Comments

• harden21 (US1)harden21 (US1) US1 Posts: 32
    if GG won't reconsider reversing recent lab upgrade maybe they would consider having a "grandfather" clause where by the change would be affect all labs built after the update and established labs remain as before
    That's an awesome idea. Ive put too much money/gold into my farm labs for it all just to disappear out of nowhere with no heads up.
    The good news abt the jam factory is the jam does sell for a fair amnt of money
    Just from making one thing of cherry jam every 18mins u get over $300k which isn't really too bad :smile:
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 338
    I could be wrong, I hope not, I sent my boat out this morning & for the 1st time since the update it didn't need any Jam products, has GGS given us a honeymoon period until we get a chance to do a few upgrades, level 3 to 4 was 8 hours, the next few will be a lot longer.
    It would be a sign of good faith on their part 
    george3 @ au 1

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,157
    edited 30.01.2021
    I found a problem with the jam factory, if you have swift seeder subscription when lets say are doing apple jam and you have no apples left you cannot use swift seeder because it is wanting gold for the missing item. Looks like i shall have to cancel the subscription if they dont fix this. I guess this would be the same for every jam if you dont have resources it will take your gold, or prevent you from using the swift seeder so i am actually paying for something i cannot use.

I do NOT like the change in the laboratory.  It is not fair to those who have paid many, many dollars to be able to manufacture items, like the premium feeds or fertilizers, and NOW have to re-pay to get the lab level high enough to be able to make those items, AND TO HAVE TO RE-PAY MORE MONEY!!  This is not fair!!
    I am not sure what the function of the nursery woud be, if we can make the specials seeds in the lab.  What about all the money I spent to upgrade my nursery's also?  I think it was a bad move to change te laboratory.  If you wont change it back, then, AT BEST, you could LOWER the cost to upgrade the levels!!  thank you. 
    I have 3 labs got them all up to be able to make prem feed for cows, ducks, etc used then every day, now i have 3 labs not in use as i have to upgrade again to get back to where i was, i dont know how this company gets away with doing half of what it does, it is so unfair especially the amount of money it as cost to upgrade them up to level 13 and the hours played to earn that money.

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 375
    edited 30.01.2021
    I found a problem with the jam factory, if you have swift seeder subscription when lets say are doing apple jam and you have no apples left you cannot use swift seeder because it is wanting gold for the missing item. Looks like i shall have to cancel the subscription if they dont fix this. I guess this would be the same for every jam if you dont have resources it will take your gold, or prevent you from using the swift seeder so i am actually paying for something i cannot use.

This is just not the jam factory.  This happens even if I try to swift seed feed and don't have enough product.  tells me I have to use gold.  This is nothing new.

Designed by FarmerJohn 22 (US1)
    edited 30.01.2021

This is just not the jam factory.  This happens even if I try to swift seed feed and don't have enough product.  tells me I have to use gold.  This is nothing new.
    Ahh i have not come across it with feed before, if it is normal then i will defo end the subscription as it is no good to me like that, luckily mine is due soon for renewal so shall sort it now thank you. I dont mind not having the swift seeder anymore as deleted 30 fields today as no longer doing events so can live without it :smile:

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 375
    I waited over 5 hours for this! The wait time is unbelievable. I may as well tear down some labs, tired of looking at them empty.

I know you are upset, but I would wait before you tear them down.  Don't do something rash when you are mad.  Of course just my opinion.  I was thinking of demolishing my other 2, but I am going to wait and see what happens and how it works.

Designed by FarmerJohn 22 (US1)
  • ADHVAITH (IN1)ADHVAITH (IN1) IN1 Posts: 729
    Yes, we are looking at players' posts and are taking notes so we can forward the Moods, the suggestions/requests to the Team. But we ask for patience as communications up and down the chain do take some time.   :)<3
    You're correct, Chickadee Let's wait patiently :).
    ADHVAITH (IN 1), Leader of the coop Loyal Farmers.
    “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” 
                                                                                                                       – Mahatma Gandhi                                                           

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    For more details, click on CrazyBigFarm Site
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,263
    When is GGS going to fix there support page as every time you try and contact support it says sorry technical issue please try later ! also when are they going to fix the issue with buildings sticking through the fences this as been like it for over a year ? Do they know how to fix it ? and when will it be fixed ?

@uksharon (GB1)

Are you still facing the issue? if yes please let me know personally.

Those surveys are useless in my opinion as they don't listen !!
    And if you vent your frustrations out and say what is true about what they have done or doing in the forum then it just gets removed. So this makes the forum basically useless imo.
    Sorry, but what you have said is very untrue, we only removed things which were out of box, we removed some offensive posts, and posts in which players were fighting with each other and then some posts which called for a boycott, these all are not meant to be here. 

I can assure you that we didn't touch any post which conveyed your feedback in a manner adhering to the rules,
    If a player feels that his post was removed without a valid reason, then he/she is free to contact one of us, either me/chickadee or rosy and we are happy to explain why it was removed/deleted.

As @ChickadeeQuilter assured above we are reading each and every comment of yours, and we are sending in everything.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

Sign In to comment.