Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Jan Update - The New Year Update [Discussion]

Comments

• Bobby88 (AU1)Bobby88 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 162
    NOT HAPPY.. I was able to make tokens in my FL before.. Not too many as catalysers were not easy to procure... Now I see a lot of the stuff to be made in the FL requires Catalysers.. Which, in my experience, aren't that common.. GGS have stuffed up this part of the game.. I notice now that it IS cheaper to upgrade but LOL how about making it a bit easier to get the Catalysers.. No way I will bother with this UNTIL they FIX IT UP...
  • Mloylo (US1)Mloylo (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    Farm lab upgrade terrible!!  
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    WHAT did you guys do to our farm lab????  I make food with those.  I have come to rely on that.  Darn expensive things to upgrade too. 
    NOW??? All I see in there are special seeds and stuff ONLY used on the boat to gain horse shoes.
    I stopped caring about the stupid boat long ago.  The temp farms are a real snooze to play, so I don't.  and if the boat gets filled fine.  If not so what?  The whole horse thing got dumb with the latest so called upgrade.  I train, I race, I get out.  None of the other crap is worth it. 

WHERE IS MY FEED?    And are you now phasing out the nursery?  I don't need TWO buildings making special seeds. 

Not at all happy with this blunder of a move.  Not one bit.
    WHY did this have to be messed with?   Why take something people USE and totally screw it up?

Argh!

And yet these forums are STILL BROKEN!   Instead of messing with a tool we use, how about fixing the BROKEN STUFF!
    See what I do when not playing silly games.
    http://ArtmakersWorlds.com
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,699

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• Bobby88 (AU1)Bobby88 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 162
    Stupid stupid update. had nursery for stupid special seeds.
    my main farm lab is at level 12 and now you expect me to upgrade with 100's of millions to get back to where i can even use seaweed?? or make a premium feed of any kind?
    and where in the heck is fruit sugar supposed to materialize for the stupid stupid jam factory?
    i am getting so tired of the new crud they throw at us.
    ready to find a game that is entertaining instead of one that expects us to play with cheaters and unlimited pocket books. most of us are retired for pete's sake!
    Give me a break.
    THe Fruit Sugar comes from Harvesting orchards .. I totally agree with you some of the *new crud* is crap in the extreme...  Not Happy 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,699
    Yes, I did notice that the upcoming C Championship has rare catalyzers, BUT I would need to earn thousands per day...in order to keep my farm open.

I assume that GGS wants me to use only my fields after this weekend.
    you just need to use reg feed and find the way to profit with Jam as Exxy has so well pointed out will help  you survive this debacle!

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• antigone6 (US1)antigone6 (US1) US1 Posts: 266
    And still nothing from GGS? I would appreciate getting my lab back to where I could make what I could before this UG rather than having to spend more money to UG it more. The catalyzers only make it more difficult to make the blue feed we need. Please change this back also . And I do not want to use regular feed or demo my animals bc I can't feed them with blue feed. I do not want to have to demo my animals or orchards and add deco's back. No reason to even play anymore once my farm deteriorates because of this UG. 

~Thank You FarmerJohn 22~
  • Barbara1 (AU1)Barbara1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3
    edited 29.01.2021
    pls explain what you mean by CC line.  I cannot see how to get catalysts

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,229
    Barbara1 (AU1) said:

pls explain what you mean by CC line.  I cannot see how to get catalysts
    I think they will be rewards from many events such as the CC. I don't think it shows this for cooperatives in the gold league, but it shows that some are available from hard work rewards for the masters league.

There aren't really enough to make any practical use of them though.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
  • chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 34

ninjahuman (AU1) ya, true, such a huge investment on labs, but at the end its useless, hope they will consider on refunding or at least giving a reasonable compensation.  
  • Rascal22 (US1)Rascal22 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I'm really  very upset. I wouldn't have even put in a laboratory if I knew they were going to do this. I'd only upgraded to level four, but it was quite nice to produce premium feed, as there were no barn limits on it. I'm thinking of quitting the game. I may stick around for a few weeks, to see if they reverse this very bad downgrade. 

• Rascal22 (US1)Rascal22 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I am so disgruntled with this new Laboratory changes! 
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,679
    I may hold back on playing anything new until we have a reaction from GGS. There are still normal things to do on my farm.
  • AND they gave us no heads up - this has been in the works for a while - with some heads up we could accumulated enough feed till we figured out what we wanted to do.

This might be my last straw - other games out there

Please do tell what those games are! I'll follow wherever .. this is awful. so should we just destroy our nurseries? give us room for a jam factory? omg.
  • interesting to note.. the nursery in gourmet farm is same size as jam factory. making it tempting to demo the nursery since it's not been used in months. I get so much free special seed from wheel of fortunes and event playing, I don't even have to make any special seeds. I figure if i demolish the nursery it will be used to make something else and i'll have to make room for it again?
    and jam factory.. omg. why? and before anyone has a chance to build it, jam is requested on Harbor Boat? I have plenty of other products to donate so no hurry for me. Until the next update when it requests 3 kinds of jams most likely.
    and the LABORATORY? are you kidding me. I was at level 12 on mf and used it more than I did any other building there! running out of $ on the game and not buying gold again for awhile until I see what other changes are happening to us.
Sign In to comment.