Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Appearances

It would be nice if we could put on appearances even when the building is busy because I wanted to put on the new appearance I bought for my cowshed but I had to wait 5 hours for the milk to be done and I don’t want to waste gold on skipping it.

Comments

• It would be nice as I too had to wait for 12 hours to change the appearance of Cherry Orchard.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    ?? Really you are going to complain about waiting a few hours ?? Ha ha ha are you in for a big shock! Some upgrades will take DAYS to complete! Like your flower shop 144:00:00 hours 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    ?? Really you are going to complain about waiting a few hours ?? Ha ha ha are you in for a big shock! Some upgrades will take DAYS to complete! Like your flower shop 144:00:00 hours 
    The problem is when you wait that amount of time to change the appearance, and then forget for a moment that you wanted to use that appearance and then set the building to produce something for another 6+ hours. Maybe it is just my memory, but I have done this three times in a row for some building before.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    The problem is when you wait that amount of time to change the appearance, and then forget for a moment that you wanted to use that appearance and then set the building to produce something for another 6+ hours. Maybe it is just my memory, but I have done this three times in a row for some building before.
    Agree :) - I suggest a note pad to keep track ;) Mine has turned into a binder ha ha ha 
  • ?? Really you are going to complain about waiting a few hours ?? Ha ha ha are you in for a big shock! Some upgrades will take DAYS to complete! Like your flower shop 144:00:00 hours 
    You're absolutely right. I too forgot about which appearance I got in the last Masters League. I tried to find it, But I haven't got it yet
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    This would be a nice feature. I waited 17 hours for the silo to finish. 😒
  • Tallpoppy29Tallpoppy29 US1 Posts: 1
    I totally agree. I wanted to change the appearance of my chicken coop and I had to wait FOREVER.
Sign In to comment.