Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

For what purpose you prefer the Dairies? :)

Pretty simple question!

Its either Dollars or Tokens 

For me, it is Tokens

Im curious what people prefers from it :D

Comments

• Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    Token

I'll prefer the goldflowers-token

waiting for the tokens for fishing, village and horses
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Tokens: my favorite tokens are those that are very useful for CCs and Village Fairs and CHWE.  The flower tokens are pretty useless for me as they just take up space that I would rather have tokens for eggs, milk, pigs, field products for missions and challenges.
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    I'm always make the cake. the last one who takes 10 hours to make and when my barn is full i sell and get 55,687,000 $ 💰💰💰

• Tokens: my favorite tokens are those that are very useful for CCs and Village Fairs and CHWE.  The flower tokens are pretty useless for me as they just take up space that I would rather have tokens for eggs, milk, pigs, field products for missions and challenges.
    I'm with you on this!
    Not enough of those making the rounds in my opinion... lol.
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Dairies are pretty much useless.  I keep looking for somebody to come up with a use for them that makes a dairy worthwhile.  Almost all the tokens are completely useless --  do you seriously grow whatever it is -- prickly pears or something?  No.
    The only token I've found that's actually valuable is Pigs.  I attach them to cherry or peach orchards.  They add 1000 pigs to the orchard harvest -- a useful number!  And with only a 3% chance of the token breaking, you get LOTS of usage out of that token.
    I tried just making dairy products and selling them for cash, but that wasn't worth it.  Maybe there are some things you can produce that make a good profit -- but truthfully, if you're in need of cash, start deep sea fishing!  That's where ALL the money is.
    I continue to be just on the verge of demolishing the dairy I built -- and IF I CAN'T FIND A WAY TO KEEP IT FROM AUTOMATICALLY UPGRADING I'll be doing exactly that pretty soon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file