Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Mood Survey Pop-up

Anyone else experiencing the bug where you check the Don't Ask Again, click okay and upon reentry to the game it pops up again and again?

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    It is not a bug.

Clearing your cache regularly is a good thing, and means you should have a better farming experience.

Unfortunately, clearing your cache will also mean it will forget you have ticked you don't want the survey again.

It's a Catch 22.
    Clear your cache and have smoother farming and the mood survey every time .
    Don't clear your cache and not have the survey but have weirdness in your farming
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It is a bug, I think.  I've cleared everything and rebooted.  The "do not show again" button isn't working and the thing still pops up.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Anyone else experiencing the bug where you check the Don't Ask Again, click okay and upon reentry to the game it pops up again and again?

Same here. I logged on to report it, too.
    edited 07.01.2021
    It is because you cleared your cache you get it back

See above

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 07.01.2021
    I had the same problem when using the Vivaldi Browser.  I changed over to Avast Browser and the issue completely disappeared. Yay!  The game works great now. :Do:)
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    I had the same problem when using the Vivaldi Browser.  I changed over to Avast Browser and the issue completely disappeared. Yay!  The game works great now. :Do:)
    That's great to hear!  o:)
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    New pop up today so now the bug is gone!  :)
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    They just want to make sure, you give the same answer twice ! lol :)

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 09.01.2021
    They just want to make sure, you give the same answer twice ! lol :)

Hahaha...before I switched browsers, I had that survey pop up three or four times and did the survey three or four times.  Each subsequent one that popped up,  I completed the survey giving poorer and poorer ratings.  My last rating was marked the lowest rating.   :*
    Let me repeat

It is not a bug.

Clearing your cache regularly is a good thing, and means you should have a better farming experience.

Unfortunately, clearing your cache will also mean it will forget you have ticked you don't want the survey again.

Clear your cache and have smoother farming and the mood survey every time .
    Don't clear your cache and not have the survey but have weirdness in your farming
Sign In to comment.