Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Co-op application

Once you have sent your application to join a co-op, how long will that request last for?  If no one answers for let's say a week, will that application disappear & you have to send it again or is it still viable until someone rejects or accepts you?

Thanks.

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    It's viable until you are rejected

If you aren't accepted in a reasonable time then it is not a busy, working co-op and you are better else where.
    In my own co-op it would be a matter of minutes.

I would also change the set text in an application to say why you would be a good co-op member.
  • Mac (AU1)Mac (AU1) AU1 Posts: 14
    Thanks @RosyStarling.

• Bruce04 (US1)Bruce04 (US1) US1 Posts: 198
    Good point! Changing the message shows a little interest. Too many lower ranking players are just trying to fulfill a task. Once they are accepted, they disappear.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I'd love it if the coop could set the minimum level a player has to be to join and the system won't allow players below that level to apply.  It's hugely time consuming to have to reject all the unqualified applicants.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 06.01.2021
    I'd love it if the coop could set the minimum level a player has to be to join and the system won't allow players below that level to apply.  It's hugely time consuming to have to reject all the unqualified applicants.
    We will pass this idea on :)
  • I'm also a leader of a coop and it was nice to know that an application lasts forever. I have played Big Farm Mobile Harvest too, and I know there is level limit there.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 23.01.2021
    For the cooperative application, I think it would be really good if there was no default message and you have to type your own message to apply with. On the other hand, I don't think applications should be able to be declined without typing a message and players shouldn't be able to be removed from a cooperative without giving a reason in the message either.
    Post edited by ninjahuman (AU1) on
  • For the cooperative application, I think it would be really good if there was no default message and you have to type your own message to apply with. On the other hand, I don't think applications should be able to be declined without typing a message and players shouldn't be able to be removed from a cooperative without giving a reason in the message either.
    You can type your on message for an application. 
    You can type your on message for an application. 
    That's true, but what I was saying is that it should always be like that. Often you have players that apply with the default message and it gives no useful information about how they would fit in to your cooperative. Or you have the opposite, where a player gets removed randomly and no reason is given by the cooperative leader while the other player has no clue why they were removed.

Whereas if they had to put something in the message, it would at least give more information about the application or removal and it would help a lot in general.
  • But, the players may not be always true as some players will say they will play for 4-5 hours a day. But they don't even play for an hour a day. I am saying this because I am a leader of a coop.
    But, the players may not be always true as some players will say they will play for 4-5 hours a day. But they don't even play for an hour a day. I am saying this because I am a leader of a coop.
    Yes, you have to be careful with this. But unfortunately they can still give false information with either method and it is not always easy to tell.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file