Home EN Official Announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Daily Challenge in the Dream World

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

Daily Challenge in the Dream World

Dream World Daily Challenge

Hello Farmers

Tessa’s Dream World starts TODAY with some exciting changes!

While Greta's Dream World was open for the Farmers, I did not rest to wait my turn. I was working on one of my projects that will make my Dream World more exciting and challenging for Farmers.

Here is what I came up with: I am proud to announce that a new feature the "daily challenge" is coming to my Dream World. The daily challenge is basically a daily XP ranking. Every day, while the event is going on, you have the chance to earn extra diamonds or useful items by earning Dream XPs and competing against other Farmers.

2020 December Update

A daily-ranking building will appear next to the weekly ranking building in which you can check your current position in the ranking and also a timer for the ongoing daily challenge. Once the timer hits 00:00:00, the daily ranking will reset and the rewards for the finished ranking will be paid out. If you rank within the top 20, you can win diamonds, which will be paid out to your main account at the end of the event. If you won Copper moons or items from the daily ranking rewards, then they will be credited directly to your Dream world accounts.

I look forward to seeing your dream-like performance every day! Tessa’s Dream World is on NOW!

Yours, Tessa from Dream World

Sign In to comment.