Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Kicked out of game all the time

Any suggestions on how to set up my game or PC settings, so as not be booted out of game all the time, many times a day, sometimes every few min?  It's been happening a lot last week especially. Thanks in advance.  I'm using Chrome, and clean my cache all the time.  GGS, is it because I said it's ridiculous to charge $150 worth of gold for a deco? Am I on the naughty list?  Things that make you go hmmm.

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Has this started since the VF started ?
    It is particularly bad at grabbing cache and not releasing it. My work-arounds are -
    1/ go into it less often
    2/ try using Opera instead of Chrome
    3/ install more RAM in your PC
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Any suggestions on how to set up my game or PC settings, so as not be booted out of game all the time, many times a day, sometimes every few min?  It's been happening a lot last week especially. Thanks in advance.  I'm using Chrome, and clean my cache all the time.  GGS, is it because I said it's ridiculous to charge $150 worth of gold for a deco? Am I on the naughty list?  Things that make you go hmmm.

I suggest you to have your other browser tabs closed while playing BigFarm if you have a computer or laptop with low specs, also it would be good to clear your browser cache once in a while.

Sign In to comment.