Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Is this forum log in issue EVER going to be fixed?

So clearly I'm not reporting a new bug.   This one has been "known" for MONTHS NOW.

It is a ROYAL PAIN for me to first go to the page I saved asking to reset my password.
Have that sent to an email address I almost NEVER use log in, reset the stupid password,
just to come here.

My answer is I stopped coming here.   If something in the game makes no sense, to heck with it, ignore.  I simply have other things to do besides jump hoops trying to post a question or find an answer here.  

So a timeline on actually FIXING THIS THING PLEASE?????
It's just a forum board.   I have used forums for YEARS now.   Only this one is such a broken mess.

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    We understand how frustrating it can be, and We'll once again check with the team and let you know the status
  • Hnita (US1)Hnita (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    several members in my coop can't get into forum. Password incorrect. That is what comes up. So clearly there is something wrong

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    We are constantly chasing it
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Still an issue, only here to report another bug in another thread.  Other than that, I just don't bother with this forum much anymore.   Just too much of a drag going around in circles, resetting my password etc.   Phoey.
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    several members in my coop can't get into forum. Password incorrect. That is what comes up. So clearly there is something wrong

It started happening to me a couple of weeks ago too, for the first time since I started playing about 5 years ago. I found this link in a forum post and it works every time for me:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/entry/password
  • DoomDark (US1)DoomDark (US1) INT1 Posts: 25
    Hmm...this login bug has been around more than half a year now..and still no fix???

DD
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Hmm...this login bug has been around more than half a year now..and still no fix???

DD
    There will be some good news soon, as we are testing the fix :)

• BugsBunny said:

DD
    There will be some good news soon, as we are testing the fix :)

testing the fix, at least that is progress
Sign In to comment.