Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Re pending rewards.

Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
First, I love that GG finally put rewards all in one place vs them popping in our faces non stop.
GOOD IDEA and thanks for that.

Now... First why I'm posting this.

In my US coop, a very active and huge one, first time this ever happened actually,
I got my extra build slot open, and started the horse stable, some 60 plus hours.  Used the regular build spot on shorter upgrades.  
But the horse thing is still upgrading and this active coop I'm in, I already got another 50 coins.  I can't open ANOTHER slot, and I have a ton of "select rewards" waiting.   Which I learned from our leader that they can sit up there, quite a few of them. 

So here's my suggestion.  Two actually.
1.   how about instead of just saying "choose reward" then we have to click each and every one to find out WHAT rewards,  give us a clue?   Maybe a tiny picture of said rewards?
2.  Coins.   WHY do I need stacks and stacks of the same dumb notice?  Can't ALL COINS go onto one slot, perhaps with a way for us to say give me X number of them at a time?   If I need 12, I can say award the 12 and let the rest sit there?
OR... better still, get rid of the 50 coin limit.   Just let them pile up until needed.   But again, put them all on one line, not a dozen I have to click through just to collect them one at a time....zzzzzzz
OR... maybe we collect one reward, put a link to show ALL related, or similar rewards, and those could light up or something.   Then I'd know what OTHER rewards might be in the mix without wasting so much time hunting.  
Sign In to comment.