Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hurts!

Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
Hi all friend! :)

I write this with heart pain! :'( I can't explain how much it had hurt inside me this last times so now I feel it's my task to inform you all about one thing so it doesn't happen the same for you <3
I have played more than 4 years and in the 4 years, I had been into {name1}. It was a really beautiful koop with wonderful players, all were happy and play together. We rich many rewards with all helping in the competitions and I spent all my energy helping my lovely koop. It seems that always it will be really beautiful and sunny days there butt... not.... :(
From the moment I took my first foot into {name1}, I followed {name2} rules hair to hair. Help them how much it was possible. I can't say I had been the best player but I do much for them so they can have the possibility to grow. But but but... one day {name3} come back in {name1}. I feel lucky because she was my friend and I like her much, very much. You can't even believe what happen to me then-guess! Okay, I understand that it's can be hard to guess so I explain the right what happen to me and eve other players that nobody even knows!

Without I knowing {name4} lay to {name2}  that I have to do something I had never done. Even she for fool {name3} fixed cheat evidence (I here can't say details how she did it because it becomes too long a message and a little sensitive for some players and I don't want anyone hurts). All things {name4} do and lay about me was to throw me out of {name1}n and destroy me in every possible way.  Okay, now I out of {name1} my second home that I like much and have much feeling to. Why continue?
She sent lots of spies after me, my cousin and my friend (She have many extra farmer). I could not go in any coop or stay in them because she with the spies and some players that she had tricked threw me out of all. I was like rubbish being thrown here and there. Then with all the spies she collect all information of me and say all horrible things in {name1} at the chatt about me and mostly LIES. OK, I'm not in {name1} why continue and continue?
When I open my game and see me out of the v I got choked, but the ones that made me more shocked were {name4} letters that she swore, said really ugly things about me and my cousin. OMG OMG .... :s
OMG :s
Okay, what I had done to here? I always think she was kind and very good especially during cc. I always wised her all the best, always wish he had been there with me in {name1}. It's wrong? Then she says that I had pranked her twice under cc I a middle of missions, I even don't look who is in missions but sometimes yes but not all times. Only one time I had to see she that had to collect very much milk and poor me think only that she is very talented! I pranked?  NO.  :/

The game had to be like a hell for me, {name4} knows to much about me even in real life and I can't even sleep at night for I do not know tomorrow what She wants do with me... I only play for my friends in {name1}, for the fun and have a relaxation of all stress in privacy. Butt look at me now...

Something that is possibly why she had do such terrible thing is: My background, my age, game-dependent*, etc.
It 'is not her first time that she ++ make such thin, remember g! He was a good player but but for the same reason...
And now the situation in {name1} are: some players know what can happen to them but they still there only for the rewards, some players do not know what can happen to them and at any time the same thing can happen to those who happened to me, some is cheated on her.

I forced myself to write this letter, but I had to. I hate to write some truths because it about someone and it can hurt but, I can not sit still and see such things happen over and over again. I can't see the player hurts. Now all SKN is full of false rumors about me that go mouth to mouth and day after day I lose more and more of my friends that do not know what had happened to me. The whole of SKN is in a mess of only revenge!

I know it sounds so weird that you can not believe, at the first I could not believe too, just thought I was in my horrible nightmare but no, I was not.

SOMEONE IN THE WORLD HELP ME :'(
I a lonely players that burns in one player's hatred!
A heartbroken player that hurt to much for no thing.

Post edited by BugsBunny on

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I'm sorry to hear about this problem. :( It is very hard when players that you know well suddenly do nasty things to you like that.

I would recommend trying to collect as much evidence as possible and sending it to support to investigate the issue. It may be quite hard as you know the player well, but it can stop the player from behaving like this to others.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @qwertyuiop I have removed all names as that is against our rules

As ninjahuman says contact Support with as much evidence as you have
    Screenshots of messages will help enormously

I hope you find a happy and harmonious co-op soon

• Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    This game can bring out the absolute ugly in people.  It is such a shame as it happens all the time.  Sorry for your troubles and echo @RosyStarling, hope you can find a happy coop. 
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    edited 16.11.2020
    This game can bring out the absolute ugly in people.  It is such a shame as it happens all the time.  Sorry for your troubles and echo @RosyStarling, hope you can find a happy coop. 

I think that Big farm must do something for such ugly people. They think that they can hurt everybody. If such ugly people remain on big farm many players will get hurt like me. So in this way, I think that Big farm must take their farm even if it's a horrible thought but when they can't stop hurting people they must do something about it.
    I don't know how long I can stay in the coop I am now because { } has so many spies and doesn't let me be in someone. She has thrown me out here and there. :'(

I'm sorry to hear about this problem. :( It is very hard when players that you know well suddenly do nasty things to you like that.

I would recommend trying to collect as much evidence as possible and sending it to support to investigate the issue. It may be quite hard as you know the player well, but it can stop the player from behaving like this to others.

Yas and it had been so hard for me. Her lies to all make that some cheated player called me like this: ugly word+young girl :s
    I have been so much harassed after she does ugly things to me...you can not even dream of such terrible things in your nightmares!

I have contacted support but she still there and can hurt my friends at any time :#

@qwertyuiop I have removed all names as that is against our rules

As ninjahuman says contact Support with as much evidence as you have
    Screenshots of messages will help enormously

I hope you find a happy and harmonious co-op soon

It's totally ok!
    And I hope she let me stay somewhere :/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file