Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

random buildings not working

FIRST, slightly off topic I know, this need to reset my password EVERY SINGLE TIME I TRY TO USE THIS FORUM really stinks.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, the issue at hand, a few of my farms now, a random building will NOT produce.   Yesterday it was several apple orchards and a few cows.   Click plant, get an orange error (which I didn't bother screen shooting)  then nothing.  It will NOT plant.   Switching farms, even logging out and in again didn't help.
Worked the next day.  (Kinda kills the event where apples were needed badly though.)

Today it's the farm lab.  Both the main and gourmet farms... go to produce, got some orange error, now it's dead.  Won't produce what I need.   Though it DID function on something else I didn't really need.
Again I didn't get the error pictured, basically it's saying I didn't have enough of something.   BS I DO.   Look.  
First attempt brought up that error but nothing happens.   This shot was taken when I tried a second time, but no error, just no results.   I wound up making fert which is not at all in short supply. 

So two farms so far....  one really killing my chances in an event.

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I know you have heard this before: Refresh the game. Clear browsers and cache.  If that does not work we encourage you to send in a ticket with screenshots if you have them.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    cleaning out my temp file folder seems to help with this, for me

my antivirus program has an option that does this for me, but if you're computer savvy you can type %temp% in the search bar & it should bring you to the temp folder
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    FIRST, slightly off topic I know, this need to reset my password EVERY SINGLE TIME I TRY TO USE THIS FORUM really stinks.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ok, the issue at hand, a few of my farms now, a random building will NOT produce.   Yesterday it was several apple orchards and a few cows.   Click plant, get an orange error (which I didn't bother screen shooting)  then nothing.  It will NOT plant.   Switching farms, even logging out and in again didn't help.
    Worked the next day.  (Kinda kills the event where apples were needed badly though.)

Today it's the farm lab.  Both the main and gourmet farms... go to produce, got some orange error, now it's dead.  Won't produce what I need.   Though it DID function on something else I didn't really need.
    Again I didn't get the error pictured, basically it's saying I didn't have enough of something.   BS I DO.   Look.  
    First attempt brought up that error but nothing happens.   This shot was taken when I tried a second time, but no error, just no results.   I wound up making fert which is not at all in short supply. 

So two farms so far....  one really killing my chances in an event.

Can you perform a hard reload when this issue occurs? (Hold the Ctrl key and press the F5 key to do it in google chrome)

Sign In to comment.