Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Visit Greta’s Dream Farm! [Discussion]

146»

Comments

• BugsBunny said:
    @jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)  I asked about this.  Unfortunately if the partner site has their own server like in this case, they actually do not have access to the Dream World events.
    Very strange because they are playing in the same server as me, we joined the same coop. and the server is NL1
    Hello @jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)

Could you please ask her to login through "https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com" by selecting NL server, and see if that brings her the dream world events? 

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
    When she come's online i will ask her, will let you know !!
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,320
    BugsBunny said:
    @jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)  I asked about this.  Unfortunately if the partner site has their own server like in this case, they actually do not have access to the Dream World events.
    Very strange because they are playing in the same server as me, we joined the same coop. and the server is NL1

Could you please ask her to login through "https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com" by selecting NL server, and see if that brings her the dream world events? 

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny

If she is unable to access it that way too, that means the site she plays through is a partners site, so if that partner doesn't have a dream world server, she won't be able to play it, it can vary from partner to partner.

Technically, the partner has to host a server for dream world, then only she will be able to play it, it sounds to me like she is registered with a partner that doesn't support it.

• BugsBunny said:

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
    Nope, no dreamworld, isnt it possible to present all the gameservers tot the partners, so the game will be more fair for all players, because they are crippled without the diamonds !

They are needed everywhere today
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,336
    Unfortunately it us up to the partner site. They could if they wanted to.
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 415
    Greta's Dream World (GDW) is by far my most favorite event. However, there is a major issue that needs to be addressed right away.

The coop leader needs to be able to remove members from the dream world coop. They can be removed from the main farm coop but remain in GDW until the end of the event. This allows disgruntled and destructive members to wreak havoc in GDW, wasting daily doubles, bonuses, supplies of other members and even gold that members buy and are using to push products for a current project. As well as subject members to whatever ugly words they type into chat for the rest of the event, making it difficult for members to communicate about projects. If the coop leader can remove them then all of the above can prevented.

Additionally, Starting and stopping projects should be limited to the leader and deputies only.

[email protected]"AngelAngel9 (US1)" aggre with you! This is a problem that the leader in GDW can't remow mwmbers.

BugsBunny said:

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
    Hi! <3
    Are you new in your coop?
    If someone come to a new coop the player have no possible to join the GDW, but the next GDW, it's be possible if you not change the coop again.

• I'm beginning to see where having a small co-op is helpful. We only have 15 members, with 1/3 - 1/2 that start GDW and not all those even log into it every day. We don't have the problems some of ya are talking about. If ya make it where leader can remove, then need to change where first person who logs in to GDW is automatically leader, or else the problematic peeps will just fight to get there first. Same with starting projects limited to leader/deputies when the second person is automatically deputy. If I have an internet problem first thing in the morning and by the time I get on, all deputy spots have already been filled by ones that not there all day, or even every day. Projects then will not get started, or high levels will be started and I won't be able to stop em to go with a lower level that we can actually finish. I can see it being a good idea to limit certain things but I also see so much having to be changed to go along with that ability.
    Leader of TranquilMeadows

TY FARMERJOHN 22!!!!!!
  • BugsBunny said:

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
    Hi! <3
    If someone come to a new coop the player have no possible to join the GDW, but the next GDW, it's be possible if you not change the coop again.
    no, she's a long time member
    BugsBunny said:

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
    Hi! <3
    no, she's a long time member
    Okay, so I think thay this is a bug :(

Sign In to comment.