Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Visit Greta’s Dream Farm! [Discussion]

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 24.11.2020
    It isn't affecting everybody but the mis order of the ring for  feed and humus has been reported

Edit
    And fertilser

It also isn't consistant
    It's the correct order sometimes and wrong others

Until it's sorted, click carefully and not on auto!
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • kikkara (SKN1)kikkara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 10
    Hi,
    Where does the money and bonuses from greta’s dream world projects show or is everything just a dream?

Anything for your 'real' farm is awarded at the end of the event

• jelly09 (US1)jelly09 (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    Why does the gift option said until lv16 can only use it but i use alot of time to level up and it said not possible?

Futher more, repeat harvesting and swift seeder cost gold :'( . The cooperative time is lesser than the real world,
    the chances we can only sucess is(1/10000000000000000). It is impossible :(.
  • Our co-op participation went way down in this last second edition of Greta's DW. Some of it is people still will not play without the repeat harvester but some of it is just that newer players are overwhelmed with the number of different events when they should just be concentrating on growing their farms. I have had players quit the game entirely due to the ads and the stress of being overwhelmed when just learning the game. It is happening a lot lately.

Greta's DW is really for higher level players, as is Tessa's but in Greta's it is difficult for younger players to contribute anything meaningful to the team. I hope there is some consideration being given to trying Greta's version with the dream world coops we form in Tessa's DW. I cannot imagine that GGS is making near the money in Greta's version as it does in Tessa's version. Most everyone I talk to would be much happier if Greta's DW was in the original DW coop format.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Do what you can and you will earn diamonds.  How you choose to play is all a matter of choice.  There are many who enjoy the Gretta Dream World and there are many others who enjoy Tessa's Dream World.  Both DW will net you diamonds to upgrade your community buildings.  You can choose to play with or without gold and still get diamonds.  In the Greta's Dream World you can choose the difficulty level of the projects.  Some just do the project at the first level over and over again without bothering to try the next level because of the lack of coop participation. Completing the projects will net you and your coop points and diamonds. For instance the amount of diamonds in the overview window Coop Rankings will go to every coop member who has come to the Gretta's DW.  Even if your coop while doing your best, is in last place and you coop shows 5K or 6K+ diamonds, this means every one of your coop members who have been able to come to the Dream world will get 5K+ diamonds, plus if you did not use gold, I'd say that is a pretty good diamond haul. Remember it did not cost you anything from your main farm to start up the DW, plus everyone (no matter what their level in the main farm servers is) all arrive at the DW at level 0.  Here strategy and cooperation of members is prime to succeed in accomplishing projects. Yes, gold may help, but it is not necessary.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Is Gretha's DW ending one day earlier again  as last time? 
    Or will it run for another 47 hours?
    Yes, there is still a discrepancy in the finishing time of the DW depending where you look

The shorter time is the correct one

Yes, there is still a discrepancy in the finishing time of the DW depending where you look

The shorter time is the correct one

I see no discrepancy's : all timers give ~1 day....two of them give approx. 42 hours.
    The last GDW was stopped one day early, despite the timers. So how long will it run counting from now?
    edited 04.01.2021
    From the  News Bulletin  earlier today

Greta's Dream World ends Jan 7, 11:30 AM CET
    From the  News Bulletin  earlier today

Greta's Dream World ends Jan 7, 11:30 AM CET
    So it is a day longer than the game timers show. It gets weirder by the day.
    That's what I meant about the discrepancy.  Checking on your 'real' farm gives a different time to checking on the Dream Farm.

That's why asked for confirmation of the actual finish time.

That's what I meant about the discrepancy.  Checking on your 'real' farm gives a different time to checking on the Dream Farm.

That's why asked for confirmation of the actual finish time.

Ok now I understand ...I never checked the stand on my regular farm. I always use the button at the right side of my screen to go to the DW. 
    I see over 63 hours at the stand. 
    My question was because the previous run was one day shorter than the timers in the DW. And now it is one day longer than the DW timers.
  • harden21 (US1)harden21 (US1) US1 Posts: 32
    I really enjoy Gretas Dream World cuz it gives u a chance to be a part of a team without having to be invited or anything else like how it is in the regular dream world. To me, its like 100 times better than the regular dream world. I think it would kinda make it better if sometimes it would only last for like 3 days instead of like a whole week tho. Other than that I think its really cool :smiley:
    I am happy you are enjoying it!   :)
  • Do what you can and you will earn diamonds.  How you choose to play is all a matter of choice.  There are many who enjoy the Gretta Dream World and there are many others who enjoy Tessa's Dream World.  Both DW will net you diamonds to upgrade your community buildings.  You can choose to play with or without gold and still get diamonds.  In the Greta's Dream World you can choose the difficulty level of the projects.  Some just do the project at the first level over and over again without bothering to try the next level because of the lack of coop participation. Completing the projects will net you and your coop points and diamonds. For instance the amount of diamonds in the overview window Coop Rankings will go to every coop member who has come to the Gretta's DW.  Even if your coop while doing your best, is in last place and you coop shows 5K or 6K+ diamonds, this means every one of your coop members who have been able to come to the Dream world will get 5K+ diamonds, plus if you did not use gold, I'd say that is a pretty good diamond haul. Remember it did not cost you anything from your main farm to start up the DW, plus everyone (no matter what their level in the main farm servers is) all arrive at the DW at level 0.  Here strategy and cooperation of members is prime to succeed in accomplishing projects. Yes, gold may help, but it is not necessary.
    Is there a certain level that you have to achieve to be able to play in Greta's Dream World?  I have several low level players who can't access Greta's Dream World... not even the building showing up in the parking lot.
  • @Southerndelite (US1) you have to be level 30 before the dream starts to take part.
  • @Southerndelite (US1) you have to be level 30 before the dream starts to take part.
    Thanks so much :)  
    edited 05.02.2021
    That is correct, players must reach level 30 before they can enter the Dream Worlds.  :)
  • Greta's Dream World (GDW) is by far my most favorite event. However, there is a major issue that needs to be addressed right away.

The coop leader needs to be able to remove members from the dream world coop. They can be removed from the main farm coop but remain in GDW until the end of the event. This allows disgruntled and destructive members to wreak havoc in GDW, wasting daily doubles, bonuses, supplies of other members and even gold that members buy and are using to push products for a current project. As well as subject members to whatever ugly words they type into chat for the rest of the event, making it difficult for members to communicate about projects. If the coop leader can remove them then all of the above can prevented.

Additionally, Starting and stopping projects should be limited to the leader and deputies only.

edited 30.03.2021
    @angelangel (US1)  How about putting the in Suggestions?

I think you may find quite a few will agree with you

[edit: thanks:) I see it's done now ]

Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    In GDW, what is the Pig Icon that looks like the boosters that we have on Regular farms.
    And why is this Icon disabled in GDW and how do we enable it?
    Any answers will be greatly appreciated
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    In GDW, what is the Pig Icon that looks like the boosters that we have on Regular farms.
    And why is this Icon disabled in GDW and how do we enable it?
    Any answers will be greatly appreciated
    it is the same icon as on our reg farms... since the achievements and boosters don't exist in GDW it is disabled.

sort of hard to use this in GDW since it is only a week... I don't know about you but I still have lots of achievements to achieve after being in the game for almost 6 years LOL
  • an member of my coop is not playing the dream: because she cant get into the dream.
    She's at level 357, but playing throug an other partner (spellen.nl) 

When will she be able to logon too the dream, she and many more would like too play, but cant.  :'(:'(

edited 11.05.2021
    Is she able to come to the forum?  If she can, I will submit her issue to the team.  If not then she needs to send in a ticket to Support.  The other question: Was this player in your coop at the start of the Gretta Dream World?  If not then she will not get to be in your DW coop during this event.
    edited 12.05.2021
    @jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)  have they ever entered a Dream World before, or is this their first time of trying?

Do they have a Tower?

If so what happens when they click to go the DW.

@jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)  I asked about this.  Unfortunately if the partner site has their own server like in this case, they actually do not have access to the Dream World events.
  • @jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)  have they ever entered a Dream World before, or is this their first time of trying?

Do they have a Tower?

If so what happens when they click to go the DW.

No not a tower at all, but only an message when its over at the end off the event.

• @jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)  I asked about this.  Unfortunately if the partner site has their own server like in this case, they actually do not have access to the Dream World events.
    Very strange because they are playing in the same server as me, we joined the same coop. and the server is NL1
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    @jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)  I asked about this.  Unfortunately if the partner site has their own server like in this case, they actually do not have access to the Dream World events.
    Very strange because they are playing in the same server as me, we joined the same coop. and the server is NL1
    Hello @jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)

Could you please ask her to login through "https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com" by selecting NL server, and see if that brings her the dream world events? 

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
Sign In to comment.