Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Visit Greta’s Dream Farm! [Discussion]

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023
     B) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    You folks are doing amazing :)

its probably gonna get all transfered at the end of event, would be my guess

edited 02.02.2023

o:) 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Obviously they have made some changes to make this dream world more difficult, such as limiting experience points gain, limiting the amount of copper planets we can collect, having the projects go to higher amounts quickly which will be very difficult for some smaller cooperatives, putting gold charges on the subscription features which were free in Tessa's dream world, etc. However, it is another opportunity for players to collect diamonds so it can be a beneficial event. It is at the stage where many players are unfortunately having to choose which events to participate, but I guess it has been going in that direction for a while.
    edited 04.11.2020
    Leveling your coop, by completing projects that have daily bonus and or the exclamation booster ( 400% )

Gives a lot of dollars to everyone in the coop

But yes, probably the more people you have in coop, the better the event goes

Yeah, its not that easy to complete projects by yourself and at the beginning of the Dream world

Just never forget, even if u can choose higher level of challenges, you can always do level 1 challenges too
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Leveling your coop, by completing projects that have daily bonus and or the exclamation booster ( 400% )

Gives a lot of dollars to everyone in the coop

But yes, probably the more people you have in coop, the better the event goes

Yeah, its not that easy to complete projects by yourself and at the beginning of the Dream world

Just never forget, even if u can choose higher level of challenges, you can always do level 1 challenges too
    Thanks for the advice.
  • jvgma (US1)jvgma (US1) US1 Posts: 55
    The current intention is that Tessa's Dream World will alternate with Greta's Dream Farm
    This means I will only be playing Tessa's Dream World from now on.  Greta's Nightmare Farm I will NOT be playing!  Enough Said.
    edited 02.02.2023

:) 
  • jvgma (US1)jvgma (US1) US1 Posts: 55
    edited 05.11.2020
    whoever at GGS though this was a good idea, maybe thinking is not one of their stronger point
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Many of us think the one coming up with this good idea, should be fired!!!!   :neutral:

Well

Greta's world = Team based

Tessa's world = Individual based

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Well

Greta's world = Team based

Tessa's world = Individual based

Yes that is exactly the idea. The better you work together as a team, the better the rewards for everyone on your team.   :D<3
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Not Happy as Repeat harvest is not free:-(( Even though I pay subs on my main farm)... Maybe we can call this Dream World a nightmare.. Looks like I won't bother coming here again in future.... LAME GGS 
  • Not really a fan.  It's grindy.  I miss the rapid rewards of DW, and the repeat harvester.  Not many of my co-op play DW and we can't get the projects done.  It's too much like regular Big Farm to be worth spending the time away from my regular farms.

• domino666 (INT1)domino666 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    Team effort

Great, here we go again, only few (if lucky)  will have to play AND pay, and everyone collects diamonds, even when doing little to nothing

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 05.11.2020
    So I have a question: Will the "coop bonus rewards" be transferred to our main farms? Or will they stay in the dream world area and be applied to the Tessa's Dream World.  So far our coop has earned quite a few and quite a few of the building slot tokens.  

The 2 Dream World's are separate events and not connected in any way

Each Dream World whether Tessa's or Greta''s starts afresh each time
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Greta's Dream World is officially opening for the first time and (you're all invited! ) 

This part of the statement is simply not true, since None of Us who are ( Not) in a Co-op can do this, so it is a untruth in My opinion, but from what I am reading so far in the Forum's I guess I should be lucky that I can not do this part of the game  since it is turning out to be so bad, good luck to those who can do it though, more power to ya.:)
  • Anmarie (HU1)Anmarie (HU1) HU1 Posts: 55
    I am with you Blue Denim,
    I am a single player too, it sounds like we didn't miss anything,
    edited 02.02.2023

B) 
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    This dream world as to be the most boring game i have ever played. It sure sends me to sleep, bad game idea, bad design, sorry to the kid at ggs who thought this would be thrilling --- it is not.
  • Maria77 (US1)Maria77 (US1) US1 Posts: 64
    It seems Greta's Dream World is not open to everyone.  Not everyone sees the tent in the marketplace.  Why?
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 07.11.2020
    It seems Greta's Dream World is not open to everyone.  Not everyone sees the tent in the marketplace.  Why?
    I will check to see if there is a Level they must be to play.   :D   Okay, I went back and reread the Official Announcement and it says: "....This means if a new member joins your coop after the event has already started, they will not see this dream farm and can only join for the next time the event rolls around. Same goes for members who haven’t reached the level limit yet. If you are level 27 at event start and reach level 30 during the duration of the dream farm, you may only join your coop the next time you all start dreaming together."

So the bottom line is that players must have been level 30 at the start of the DW event.
    Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    GGS please sell this game off to someone who will care about it.  You are running it into the ground.  We really love our farms but your greed is really putting the pressure on.
  • Tammy91 (US1)Tammy91 (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    I have played this game almost since the begining and have seen alot of changes .  I've chosen to play alone to relax because that's my choice . This is how I made most of my diamonds to upgrade my farm.  Now Your taking this away from people who are not in a co-op!!!!!!!!  What are you doing GGS ??????????  Co-op's were already playing as co-op's if they chose too.   This is so unfair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So if you are not in a co-op you cant play this? wow, that is really unfair. I would really like to know why dream world has been turned into a nightmare. I really dont like the way it is now.
  • kris61 (US1)kris61 (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    edited 08.11.2020
    Single players can play but it is all geared toward co-op projects and the amounts they ask for are crazy amounts for one person to fill !  Plus the repeat harvester isn't free anymore .  The only thing I can fill is the corn  on the first level which only gives me 20 or 40 co-op points at a time.  I can't sit at the computer all day growing corn and not get very far.  Also can anyone tell me why the co-op points keep changing every time you do the same level ?  One time its giving 20 points and the next time its giving me 40 points and than 20 and then 40 again .
    Post edited by kris61 (US1) on
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Hello Everyone,

Thank you for all those feedbacks, we have passed it on  :)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    .  Also can anyone tell me why the co-op points keep changing every time you do the same level ?  One time its giving 20 points and the next time its giving me 40 points and than 20 and then 40 again .
    The first time a Project is played that day it gives double points

So the first of the day should give 40 points but for the rest of that day 20
    Next day the same, the first for 40 points and then 20, and so on

Hover over the calendar icon

• Is this just a glitch or is GGS now charging us gold to use the swift seeder and turbo harvester in dream world????  If they are , I am probably gone!!  ENOUGH ALREADY!!
    I discovered that after I used up my free gold. I'm not buying gold just to do this, so I have to spend a lot more time on the dream farm. I don't think it's worth it as I'd much rather be on my main farm which won't disappear after a week.
  • A big thumbs down from me. I hate it. I belong to a small co-op and most of the members don't play dream world anyway. In Tessa's dream world I belonged to a big co-op and it made a real contrast, although I like my waking world co-op a lot. Also no repeat harvester unless you buy gold, so unless you live on the dream farm it's almost impossible to do projects. If it's going to alternate I'll just do Tessa from now on.
  • You can discuss the new event "Visit Greta's Dream Farm" here 

This has been the worst idea ever!  We are stuck with a member who decided to leave our Co-Op and she is now sabotaging all our projects.  She is angry because she can't play with her new Co-Op.  And we have no way to let her go.  So our Dream World has turned into a angry nightmare!  I also miss playing with my previous Co-Op which was a collection of international players.  This stinks!!!  If the next Dream World is the same set up, I will NOT be participating.
  • Greta is greedy.  Tessa is much more refined.  
Sign In to comment.