Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Visit Greta’s Dream Farm! [Discussion]

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
You can discuss the new event "Visit Greta's Dream Farm" here 

Comments

• When it will start?
  • Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    I will miss the chance to participate in a truly international dream world co-op. We had a great list of worldwide players that collaborated on research and helped each other improve each time the event occurred. Not so sure Greta's dream will be as much fun. I love my regular co-op but really looked forward to Tessa's dream world event to connect with other players as well.
  • kikkara (SKN1)kikkara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 10
    when will Greta arrive?
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Rankings don't appear to be working (Surprise)
  • fatcat (GB1)fatcat (GB1) GB1 Posts: 23
    not liking it so far
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    so many cooperative projects , and the amounts of what they are asking ...
    this is ubsurd
    with no facilities and only 8 days... we have to be on top of our farms and laptops all day?
    play coop championship, the aeroplane and now this?
    this is no dream, this is a nightmare so far
  • Mloylo (US1)Mloylo (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    Is this just a glitch or is GGS now charging us gold to use the swift seeder and turbo harvester in dream world????  If they are , I am probably gone!!  ENOUGH ALREADY!!
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @Mloylo (US1)

We're looking into if this is intended
  • an disapointment so far!!!!!
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    edited 03.11.2020
    I spent my gold for swift seeder :(   This dream is an awful nightmare. Please wake me up! 
  • JackieV (INT1)JackieV (INT1) INT1 Posts: 6
    So is Tessa's dream world replaced by this? Or will it come very other week?
    I honestly prefer Tessa's dream world over this. 
    What worse could even happen.

The current intention is that Tessa's Dream World will alternate with Greta's Dream Farm
    there are no experience points in the rewards of daily tasks or on buying land cause they dont count. this is not the way to gain more levels 
    only with cooperative projects we go up in the ranking but... I dont understand
    I can see the coop's ranking but ours? only the top members of our coop I see so far

how many diamonds each player wil get in the end? 
    lets say 30.000 diamonds is the coop's reward in the end 
    every member wil get 30.000 ? or we split them some how?
    The swift seeder, turbo harvester and multiharvester costing gold is intentional

It is not free as in Tessa's Dream World
  • JackieV (INT1)JackieV (INT1) INT1 Posts: 6
    edited 03.11.2020
    The current intention is that Tessa's Dream World will alternate with Greta's Dream Farm
    Okay thanks for the info. I'll see how this goes and then just not dream with Greta anymore. 
  • furby (US1)furby (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    The swift seeder, turbo harvester and multiharvester costing gold is intentional

its a nightmare

from bad to worse ...
    and how are we going to collect 8000 eggs? 

• Mloylo (US1)Mloylo (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    OK GGS...Who came up with this brilliant idea??

• speedydust (INT1)speedydust (INT1) INT1 Posts: 83
    edited 03.11.2020
    Swift seeder, repeat harvewster and turbo harvester costs gold in Dream Farm and it is not free and that is why i am never again playing Dream Farm. Also if i cant help my coop in Dream Farm what is the point in playing Big Farm then?

BFGG=Big Farm Greedy Gaming (company)
    Post edited by speedydust (INT1) on
  • furby (US1)furby (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    so? All is intentional for us to have nightmare? no speed seeder, no repeat harvester, do no earn frm. buildings and buying land...... play for what?

• Taji (US1)Taji (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    Here we go again... GGS took a fun & working farm and turned it into a nightmare in their greed for gold.
    I dream at Tessa's farm to get away from the regular game, now my whole CoOp is dragged into it with me. Few of us do the dream so we won't be advancing much.
    The project items needed are ridiculous when there are only a few players.
    In NO WAY do I find having to use gold a dreamlike quality.
    Not having any XP contracts just makes it worse.
    I miss my friends from the dream CoOp I am part of in Tessa's world. 

GGS- are you trying to drive us away or is this just another bad idea forced upon BigFarm players?
    Do us all a favor, get rid of it & just do Tessa's dream. Our CoOp members can join us there just as easily...
  • Tessa's dream world is much more player friendly then Greta's.  I have abandoned Greta' farm.  Hope Tessa presents again.  
  • Jesse123 (INT1)Jesse123 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,558
    edited 25.11.2020
    I'm sorry but this one is so bad. I don't even feel like playing there. 
    I am never gonna enter Greta's dream world ever again. 
    Post edited by Jesse123 (INT1) on
  • Chocobo (AU1)Chocobo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 9
    Greta= Greed repeats every time available
    Not liking it at all!
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 03.11.2020
    The convenience package (subscription stuff) has never been active on Tessa's DW. These buttons are just free to use for every participants without gold. Basically, this is not the case anymore on the DW2. 
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    So, if I understand this correctly, our diamond income from this event is based on how well our co-op does, and we have no choice but to play with our regular farm co-op (meaning we don't get to choose a new one like with Tessa). Would a mod please confirm if this is all true?

I am also curious about those players that are not in a co-op; are they not able to play Greta's DW at all?
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Not a Dream World but a "Nightmare"!  :/
    can anyone please answer my earlier question??

we can see how many diamonds our coop will recieve in the end 
    as individual players ?? how many diamonds?
    do you even know ? 
    Rankings don't appear to be working (Surprise)
    The ranking will be empty until your first challenge is complete

So, if I understand this correctly, our diamond income from this event is based on how well our co-op does, and we have no choice but to play with our regular farm co-op (meaning we don't get to choose a new one like with Tessa). Would a mod please confirm if this is all true?

I am also curious about those players that are not in a co-op; are they not able to play Greta's DW at all?
    It is a co-op event for the co-op you are currently in
Sign In to comment.