Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Big Farm Ads [Discussion]

Comments

• fatcat (GB1)fatcat (GB1) GB1 Posts: 23
    my adblocker works a treat
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Opera has a built-in ad-blocker and I understand that Brave does too
  • Tammy91 (US1)Tammy91 (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    I started playing this game because it is free and have continued for almost 4 years for that reason. Forcing me to spend money I dont have will not make me stay. Start charging to play the game I wont stay, it really isnt that interesting.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    OMG Here we go again! GGS still trying to take & take! Do not fall for it - save ur money!
  • Vijanden (AU1)Vijanden (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3
    Weak move for GGS here and barraging us with ads :(
  • Emma66 (GB1)Emma66 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 134
    Used to play very regularly, and regularly purchased gold. I lapsed for a while and re-started playing occasionally recently. But the game is now unplayable, so sadly I won't be playing at all any longer and I certainly won't be buying any more gold.
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    Just click on the ad and it will be gone, then close the ad tab. That requires some clicks but will take less time. 
  • chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
    totally fed up with this Ad, not only when we check every farm but also when we check others' farms we get the annoying ad...
    disappointed...
  • dcamm (US1)dcamm (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    I like the idea of rewarding for watching ads.   I used to buy .99 cent incentives all the time on another game but they were incentives NOT required.  Unfortunately, I spent a lot more than I thought but I was not mad at them! I also used to buy gold quite regularly especially when I got gift cards.  I  stopped buying gold when they started making it so hard to earn gold certificates and gold flowers during hard workers events,etc.  ODD that I spent more gold when they were giving me more.  Take a class on psychology and I am sure you will find out why!
    Thanks so the person who emailed the name of a very good ad blocker.   

• I love to watch ads they are epic
    whenever they interrupt me in visiting other farms it feels really great I can't tell you how much I needed ads on big farm
    This game is epic now dream pass ads gold buyers subs etc ect
    i just love these thing keep it up ggs 
    *JK*

• holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    I have learned something, which deep in my heart, I already knew. GGS doesn't listen nor care. Money speaks to them. That is the bottom line.

Why bother trying to voice our opinion?

I play only 2 times a week now. Getting easier and easier to do a final walk away. 7 years.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I have learned something, which deep in my heart, I already knew. GGS doesn't listen nor care. Money speaks to them. That is the bottom line.

Why bother trying to voice our opinion?

I play only 2 times a week now. Getting easier and easier to do a final walk away. 7 years.
    Beginning to lean that way as well :(
     Use to play very regularly/daily for close to 7 years - the last year it when it started to slide quickly down hill for me. As soon they started pushing the multi group events at once. Now I might get on for an hour or so each day yet but do not see that lasting much longer with the wonderful new ads with almost every farm change or visit! :(
     Guess after 8 years plus it's getting time to pack it in. To bad - a lot of wonderful folks here & with in the game! 1 of the only reason for me to stay with the game as it is now  :|
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Stop with adds! :s:s:s
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I double click as soon as the black screen opens... it opens in a new tab up above and leaves my view.  I click the X to delete up above and never actually see the ad.  
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    In dream World I bought some gold, but still have those adds... WHAT????
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Both Dream Worlds are on separate servers  to the 'real' Farms

Gold purchase on a Dream World does not affect ads on the 'real" Farms

Gold purchase on the 'real' farm does not stop  them on  Dream Worlds

Dream Worlds are new every time they start. A gold purchase on a previous Dream Farm even within the 40 days will not stop ads on the new one
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    So basically what your saying is it does not really matter if you buy the gold or not, you are still going to get the ad's, so it is a good thing I don't buy gold for this game then aye ,  :) .
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    edited 12.11.2020

Dream Worlds are new every time they start. A gold purchase on a previous Dream Farm even within the 40 days will not stop ads on the new one
    But - as I understand the flow, correct me if I'm wrong please - I don't play much anymore;

You need diamonds (earned primary from DW), to buy advantages/stuff for your main farms?
    How can you claim & justify that it's 2 different servers,when the DW is so closely connected to main, AND when it's owned by same party?

-didah 

edit: Rozy - it has absolutely nothing to do with you personally, in fact I think you're doing great - you just have a lousy task her - please bring that back to the team also. You Mods deserves more credit!
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 12.11.2020
    You play your main game on the SKN  server, you can visit other farms on the SKN server but not the INT server
    Dream Worlds are played on  a different separate server and you can visit farms who are  normally not on your server, it is separate

I will ask BugsBunny to come with a better explanation as he has  much better  technical understanding than me!
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Oh and another thing, DW farmers from one server can not only visit other players' farms from other servers, but they can join the coop with players from many different servers.  For example a player from SKN can enter the DW and actually join a coop with players from US, INT, GR, BR, DE, etc. etc.  View this screenshot. So if you notice you can see that this coop is made up of farmers from a variety of different servers.  While in DW you can visit these farms but not their main farms in that particular servers.  Hence the DW server is separate from the main servers.

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612

But - as I understand the flow, correct me if I'm wrong please - I don't play much anymore;

You need diamonds (earned primary from DW), to buy advantages/stuff for your main farms?
    How can you claim & justify that it's 2 different servers,when the DW is so closely connected to main, AND when it's owned by same party?

-didah 

edit: Rozy - it has absolutely nothing to do with you personally, in fact I think you're doing great - you just have a lousy task her - please bring that back to the team also. You Mods deserves more credit!
    I'd like to clarify this on the basis of what i know,

The Dream World is actually a seperate server, and you can connect/jump to the dream world server from the main server however the account there is entirely different and they both are not connected.

The server rankings are however calculated and rewards are credited on main server thats the only relation with the main server.

When you open dream world farm, it is a different session in background than the normal one, and actually a different account tied to your main account.

I hope this clarifies it.
  • Spamm5 (GB1)Spamm5 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    Disgusting that during a pandemic, when we all desperately need distraction, GGS uses ads to try and force us to buy gold. GGS's greed is pathetic! Get ready to lose many players.
    so, got a survey asking how my mood was towards Big Farm at this time, GAVE BAD due to the ads. Did not give me a place to give a reason. So posting it here
    so, got a survey asking how my mood was towards Big Farm at this time, GAVE BAD due to the ads. Did not give me a place to give a reason. So posting it here
    I am told that AdBlockPlus is very effective

playing on a work computer/cannot download anything

playing on a work computer/cannot download anything
    My career was in IT. I am staggered that your company allows internet access but does not have an ad blocker installed. If I was you I would have a word with your friendly man in IT (just don't mention that it is a game where the ads are being a nuisance lol)  :¬)
    edited 04.02.2021

I would like to know why I am still getting Non-Game ad's? 
    the one I got this morning was for a Law Office, Really ?? I should not be getting Ad's at all !! , :(

P.S. Gave a Bad Mood for these ad's as well in the survey I got.

It is bad enough that I get the pop up's for the Ad's that I am not suppose to be getting in the first place, but now I have to put up with Ad's on the right side of My screen as well??? , I tried to take a picture of it but when added to the post the picture does not show the ad's banner on the far right side, when I click the X on the ad it then tells me that I can either say not interested in it or why that ad, I always click the not interested then it say's Google will stop that certain ad from showing up, but then I get another one in its place, the ad's are always there in a white long banner, it cuts off like 1 inch of My farm screen, again I am not happy bout this at all, I want it gone, not sure why it is even there. :(
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    there is a thread on this already...
    there is a thread on this already...
    Yes this is the >

Big Farm Ads [Discussion]

I looked on 7 pages in the forums and this one was the one for discussion on Ads. unless a new one was made that I do not see.
Sign In to comment.