Home Suggestions

open theme/mystery boxes all at once

jedans (INT1)jedans (INT1) INT1 Posts: 29
edited 17.10.2020 in Suggestions
This way could save time for players with massive amount of theme/mystery boxes.

Comments

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,232
    Oh no, this would be disastrous for me!  I have tons of different types of mystery boxes in inventory waiting for an upcoming special coop push for the November ML.  I like to be in control of what and when I open mystery boxes.  :o
        Original acrylic painting by FarmerCli

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,767
    Well , I think the poster suggested, having a special button, in case you would like to open all at once :)

So you could still open them 1 by 1 if u prefer

I'd love that <3

• setxfh (US1)setxfh (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    Could we just have the 1 second delay between opening mystery boxes removed???

The delay does not build suspense or intrigue, its just annoying. 

Normal (non theme boxes) can be opened in rapid pace if a player chooses to. The issue for me always has and always will be the programmed delay when opening "themed" boxes.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 833
    Could we just have the 1 second delay between opening mystery boxes removed???

The delay does not build suspense or intrigue, its just annoying. 

Normal (non theme boxes) can be opened in rapid pace if a player chooses to. The issue for me always has and always will be the programmed delay when opening "themed" boxes.

We've already discussed the same with the team, and it is intentional that it will take a second due to some reasons :)

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,232
    I still don't think it is a good idea because folks who like control might accidentally open boxes that did not want to get opened.   :s
        Original acrylic painting by FarmerCli

• jedans (INT1)jedans (INT1) INT1 Posts: 29
    edited 00:44
    I still don't think it is a good idea because folks who like control might accidentally open boxes that did not want to get opened.   :s
    Of course, if you click it, there's a confirmation message like this "... you're about to open 155555 green theme box, are you sure do you want to continue?....". if you click "Yes" button, it will continue. else, it will cancel.
    Post edited by jedans (INT1) on
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,919
    This is a very good suggestion. Hopefully it can be implemented in the near future. :)
    ninjahuman @ au 1
Sign In to comment.