Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

What am I looking at? (confused)

Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995

2934 Deco-coins in possession ; extension asks for 1240 deco-coins and zero gold, but the percentage says 40% coins and 60% gold.

What will happen when I buy this plot?

There is a sale running for 60% off for buying land....is that messing up things?

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 16.10.2020
    Those are Decoration Valley Permits.  You need a certain amount to "buy" a plot in the Decoration Valley where you can place decorations that are in storage/inventory.  Once you reach that certain amount of these permit (obtained in harvest of mills, etc.), then you won't need to use gold to open up a plot. Using these permits for opening up your Decoration Valley has nothing to do with the 60% Land Buying Offer.

Decoration Valley Permit

DECORATION VALLEY

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    @ChickadeeQuilter
    I think the question was "what is the meaning of the 40% Permits / 60% Gold"  :¬)
    (and I'd like to know too)
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Hey there,

We will investigate this, and get back to you guys.

Kind Regards,
    BugsBunny & ChickadeeQuilter!
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    This has us all stumped far.

Cache clearing etc in case its a display issue doesn't seem a likely solution but can never hurt

You could try putting your Gold Confirmation Settings to 1 and see what happens ( I personally wouldn't) or wait until Staff are back Monday.

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Hey Hey @Kimmiecat (NL1)

Rosy, me, and Chickadee were looking into this, and we've got an explanation for you.

It means that you need to have at least 40% of the permits, and if you don't have that much, you will need to spend gold to purchase, or you need to wait till you have enough permits.

The 40% and 60% there are like a cap, and for your case, gold won't be deducted since you already have the number of permits required and the amount of gold wanted is 0.

Kind Regards,
    Your EN Team

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    @BugsBunny et al
    Thankyou  :¬)
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    BugsBunny said:
    Hey Hey @Kimmiecat (NL1)

Rosy, me, and Chickadee were looking into this, and we've got an explanation for you.

It means that you need to have at least 40% of the permits, and if you don't have that much, you will need to spend gold to purchase, or you need to wait till you have enough permits.

The 40% and 60% there are like a cap, and for your case, gold won't be deducted since you already have the number of permits required and the amount of gold wanted is 0.

Kind Regards,
    Your EN Team

So  as long as the gold amount is zero , despite the 60% indication, I can buy the plot without gold, as long as I have enough permits.
    Well I still think it is a somewhat confusing window but thanks for looking into it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file