Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Changes in Events Rankings

In the last FHWE and Goldfish Rescue Event, I usually was between top 50 in the final ranking.
This time I am using the same way as before, but still I can not reach to even rank 250 !!!
Are 200 players suddenly decided to play harder in events or there is a special change in the rules that I don't know?
Or maybe from now on, these rankings are between all the servers?
Have you the same problem or have you noticed these changes?

Comments

• The ranking leagues are decided by farm level. You may have moved up a level, moving you up into a higher league where competition is tougher
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    and they have removed the 2nd GML out of the rewards...replaced it with 2 Goldflowers.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I have had between 11 and 15 points a second the entire event.
    I just made it to 977th.
    I usually place quite high.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    This past FHWE was an Autumn Themed event and so rewards were changed as well as the number of points required to achieve those new autumn rewards.  Some players who normally received all the personal rewards in previous FHWE did not make the final Chucky Chicken Coop reward. So I empathize with you all.
  • Are the ranking divisions for the Goldfish rescue based on our farm level ranking or our fishing level ranking?
  • Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    edited 11.08.2022
    and they have removed the 2nd GML out of the rewards...replaced it with 2 Goldflowers.
    That can work well - you can get 2400 gold from that in 4 hours of growing as opposed to 2000 in 48h from the mine!

*Note to self - Look at the darn date of the post to which you are replying! - Sorry BD!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file