Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Screen Flicker/Flutter

Is anyone else experiencing this. It is visually distracting. I get it using two different computer systems. Desktop: Win7 OS and google chrome . Notebook: Win10 and google chrome. Any suggestions? Comments?

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 19.09.2020
    Does this happen all the time?  How long has this been going on? Have you refreshed your game, or cleared your browser/cache?
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    flickering happens to me when I log on; it happens every time.  Is it a problem I should be concerned about? @ChickadeeQuilter why does it happen?
    flickering happens to me when I log on; it happens every time.  Is it a problem I should be concerned about? @ChickadeeQuilter why does it happen?
    It may be a computer hardware issue. Even new ones can have issues.  Like cars some are real "Lemons" or "rotten apples".  So my question to you is how long ago did this begin to happen? Two days ago, three weeks ago, a year ago?  Since it happens every time you may consider getting a Computer Technician to look at it to see if it is a Computer Monitor problem.  Some years ago, my computer monitor went on the blitz and began doing crazy things and I was sure it was something in my computer, but come to find out my monitor was the issue and replacing my monitor solved the problem.  But if it is a laptop, then that is a different thing and a computer tech may be of help.  Sorry you are having display issues.
  • Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    Happens all the time. Yes. I have cleared the cache. Started a couple of weeks ago. Game is also freezing. This is the only program/application that appears to have a problem. Annoying, and suspect it is a coding issue. Not enough of a problem yet to be seriously frustrating. Since it happens on two different PCs, desktop & notebook, I doubt it is a monitor problem. Thanks for the response and suggestions.
    edited 20.09.2020
    Sorry that I couldn't be of more help.  One more thing: it may be a browser interface issue.  Have you tried other browsers and are these browsers up to date? Outdated ones could have issues with the BF game.  Just a thought!  :)
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    Happens all the time. Yes. I have cleared the cache. Started a couple of weeks ago. Game is also freezing. This is the only program/application that appears to have a problem. Annoying, and suspect it is a coding issue. Not enough of a problem yet to be seriously frustrating. Since it happens on two different PCs, desktop & notebook, I doubt it is a monitor problem. Thanks for the response and suggestions.

I suggest that you try and log into your game from a PC/Notebook that you have never used before and see what happens.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    More people have reported this flickering since the ads started ... some of the ad blockers are blocking the ads, but the screen may still freeze up for as long as the ad would have lasted, or just flicker as it's blocking the ad. I'm not computer savvy, I don't know if this is your issue, or why or how that happens with some ad blockers, or how to get rid of it, just pointing out a correlation that others have pointed out as a potential culprit of your issue. Good luck with it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file