Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

FHWE bug is back again

After several runs of the FHWE, in my case without problems, the skipping-crate-bug has resurfaced. I was supposed to harvest shellfish but when I did not see the popup, I got suspicious. And yes...there it was again. The outside of the silo shows shellfish but when opening the silo it skipped to the next crate, being tuna.

Somehow bugs come out of hibernation when some new events are introduced.
Not amused :angry:

Not to mention 2 consecutive crates from the same pool .........

Comments

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I had oysters followed by clams... how can this still be happening??
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Good Morning,

This information has been passed on for further investigation.

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    This happened to me again today but on the CHWE. It happens occasionally, randomly, on all versions of the HWE. At least, to me it does. I was surprised I had to go back this far to find a thread on it.
    I was supposed to get apples next in rotation after wildflowers. But when I logged back in, apples was skipped and the next crate of cabbage was ready to be filled.
    There are still many players I talk to that are still unable to login to forum. It makes me wonder how many bugs can not / do not get reported because players can not come here to say?
    These are 2 issues I wish could be resolved.
    Thank you for listening.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    This happened to me again today but on the CHWE. It happens occasionally, randomly, on all versions of the HWE. At least, to me it does. I was surprised I had to go back this far to find a thread on it.
    I was supposed to get apples next in rotation after wildflowers. But when I logged back in, apples was skipped and the next crate of cabbage was ready to be filled.
    There are still many players I talk to that are still unable to login to forum. It makes me wonder how many bugs can not / do not get reported because players can not come here to say?
    These are 2 issues I wish could be resolved.
    Thank you for listening.
    Can you tell me approximately what time this happened?  I am wondering if it is somehow tied to the daily reset.  If it is, then we can get this angle checked out.
    I will try to notice the time better when it happens next. Today, I am not quite sure. It was some time between 11am and 3pm CST.  Since so many things on the game have a different reset time, I couldn't say if that was during that time or not.
  • I haven't had any problems with the HWE still now. I am playing this game for 2 months.
  • I have had jasmine ready to come up in HWE or CHWE (not sure which or both, but always jasmine) several times in the past and when the current timer runs out, I go to my flower farm to begin harvest and find out it has been skipped. This has not happened in quite a while now but if it does again I will be sure to report it. I cannot remember anything happening like this with any other products but I will pay better attention now that I know it wasn't just my imagination.
  • Most of the complaints are from US server so, I think its the problem of the server.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    This is a really old bug that has existed since the start of the CHWE. I actually managed to force it to occur a few times before by clicking on the event less than a second before the box changed to a new item and then it skips the next item as well. But I haven't been able to do this for months and I haven't tried it for a while. I don't think they were ever able to work out what was causing the issue and weren't able to fix it.

There are a large number of posts about the issue in this discussion.

Can you tell me approximately what time this happened?  I am wondering if it is somehow tied to the daily reset.  If it is, then we can get this angle checked out.
    From what I have heard about multiple other issues, it is often linked to either being offline or clicking on the event in the parking lot. But there also may be other situations where it occurs but hopefully these two can help find some solution to it.

Most of the complaints are from US server so, I think its the problem of the server..
    I think this issue occurs on all servers. It's just that the US server has a lot more players than the other English-speaking servers and I think players from many other servers don't tend to come to the forums that often.
  • Most of the complaints are from US server so, I think its the problem of the server.
    You're correct as US server has more than 15K players. We have only 6K players
    This is a really old bug that has existed since the start of the CHWE. I actually managed to force it to occur a few times before by clicking on the event less than a second before the box changed to a new item and then it skips the next item as well. But I haven't been able to do this for months and I haven't tried it for a while. I don't think they were ever able to work out what was causing the issue and weren't able to fix it.

There are a large number of posts about the issue in this discussion.
    Thank you ninjahuman for your response. It is frustrating, but at least it's a response. I will leave just a miniscule sliver of hope they some day figure it out.
Sign In to comment.