Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The new booster system

My idea is that you'd have small boosters of varying lengths and magnitudes that you could win in events and or other things in the game or there's a 10% of getting a booster token in one of the dairy market contracts.

These booster tokens you can activate at any time.

You'd also add 3 buildings:

1 would be a production building, as it levels up you could produce more types of booster's quicker.

2 would be a storage buildings. As you level it up you can store more of different types of boosters.

3 would be a "melder" building. In it you could "meld" 2 tokens together, for example:

If you had a 30 minute, +25% rep points booster that you melded with a 1 hour, -50% shorter time booster, the booster that you'd get as a result would be decided randomly to be either Shorter times or rep points booster and one of the other 2 factors, the length or magnitude of the booster would be added up, so either 25% + 50% (minuses don't count, if the booster is shorter times the magnitude would obviously be in the minuses no matter what) or 30 minutes + 60 minutes.

Obviously, before you'd meld them, they'red have to be a selected primary booster and secondary booster and the other factor would be kept the same from the primary booster.

Thanks for your time, hope you like my idea and please make sure to check out my other idea's :D

Comments

• domino666 (INT1)domino666 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    that sounds like a great feature :)))
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Depending on where these buildings end up - land is very valuable!
     I'm not happy that the Dairy building can only be built on the Main farm & we can have 3 of them ??
     Why not 1 per farm ?!
     I don't see many folks willing to give up to much room on their Main farms.
    I'd suggest we wait & see what they have in store with the 1's already in the works - this may help them with function :)
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
    edited 06.09.2020
    that sounds like a great feature :)))
    Thanks, great to hear :D

Depending on where these buildings end up - land is very valuable!
     I'm not happy that the Dairy building can only be built on the Main farm & we can have 3 of them ??
     Why not 1 per farm ?!
     I don't see many folks willing to give up to much room on their Main farms.
    I'd suggest we wait & see what they have in store with the 1's already in the works - this may help them with function :)

While what you say is true and it's hard to argue with i must say that i'm sure the developers could possibly find a way to implement this idea if they wanted to without costing anyone too much barn-space.

And while i understand space on their main farm might be too much to ask or some people, for these 3 buildings i'd happily and readily give away quite a bit of space :)
Sign In to comment.