Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Has the -75% discount been removed from the library books?

I see we have the -30% and now a -50% discount on library books. Does this mean the -75% has been removed in the latest update?

Best Answers

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    Accepted Answer
    @FarmerCli (US1) You are 100% correct! I saw the evidence with my own eyes (see image). I suppose that with the -50% added the -75% will become as rare as Benny over time.

Answers

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 725
    I hope not, but I will check on it for you!  :D

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,597
    For some reasons

I anticipate some very rare -85% as a top tier sale , that would happen fairly rarely

But who knows :D

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,815
    As @Exxy (INT1) says the better offers, all the better offers such including Benny, are much rarer.

You need patience if you want these offers but they do come along eventually

• Books have always had 2 discounts - 30% and 75% 

I sure hope the 75% hasn't been replaced with 50%
    Books have always had 2 discounts - 30% and 75% 

I sure hope the 75% hasn't been replaced with 50%

Although a few mods have replied there is still no definitive answer to my original question, I do however feel that you and I are both right in our assumption.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 02.09.2020
    the books have been offered at 50 percent before. they were just doing the 75 percent for a special reason. like golden week or the special summer sales.

more then likely even thou real life Oktoberfest got canceled. they will probably still have the Oktoberfest event and put the books on 75 percent sale then. along with other "great" deals as they think. could a mod please check and see if they will still be doing it if so it should be starting in the next couple weeks.
    ijrosh @ us 1
    Accepted Answer
    @FarmerCli (US1) You are 100% correct! I saw the evidence with my own eyes (see image). I suppose that with the -50% added the -75% will become as rare as Benny over time.

• muggle1 (GB1)muggle1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 123
    Yay, getting some 75% now
    muggle1 @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file