Home The Chicken Coop

Do you think that Rita guy is based on Rita Skeeter from Harry Potter?

The last name for Rita rhymes with Skeeter that's why I'm suspicious.

Comments

• And pls reply because I want to know whether it's true.

• K1826274 (US1)K1826274 (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    I’m not really into Harry Potter but I’m pretty sure Rita’s not a guy.
  • I haven't watched Harry Potter yet, so Sorry !
    FuriousDragon07 (IN 1), Leader of the coop Loyal Farmers.
    “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” 
                                                                                                                       – Mahatma Gandhi                                                           

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    For more details, click on CrazyBigFarm Site
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 2,542
    Image result for Rita From Big Farm   
    Rita Mercury > Edit Writer for local paper from Big Farm

Image result for Rita Skeeter

Rita Skeeter > Witch & Journalist (specialized in writing poison-pen stories in Harry Potter series.

Well the only difference's  I see is that they have different hair color & taste in clothing , they have basically the same type of job, so maybe they did go by Skeeter character, but only the game team knows for sure I would think, cause I have not found any news bout it, :)

• Image result for Rita From Big Farm   
    Rita Mercury > Edit Writer for local paper from Big Farm

Image result for Rita Skeeter

Rita Skeeter > Witch & Journalist (specialized in writing poison-pen stories in Harry Potter series.

Well the only difference's  I see is that they have different hair color & taste in clothing , they have basically the same type of job, so maybe they did go by Skeeter character, but only the game team knows for sure I would think, cause I have not found any news bout it, :)
    they look like the same and jobs are also pretty matching
    FuriousDragon07 (IN 1), Leader of the coop Loyal Farmers.
    “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” 
                                                                                                                       – Mahatma Gandhi                                                           

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    For more details, click on CrazyBigFarm Site

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file