Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

All About Boosters! [OA Discussion]

BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
You can discuss the new OA here  :)

OA LINK: All About Boosters [ 31/08/2020 & 02/09/2020 ]

Best Wishes,
Bugs Bunny

Comments

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    So all players get the same "compensation"  regardless of what boosters they currently have?
    What a lousy deal.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    This update is just another cash cow for ggs !
  • Chablis (NL1)Chablis (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5
    edited 31.08.2020

Post edited by Chablis (NL1) on
  • unico_sk (SK1)unico_sk (SK1) SK1 Posts: 7
    I will loose over 2600 hours of XP boost and I get the same compensation package as players with 24 hours XP booster? That's not fair at all! Some of the XP boost was purchased with real money, how am I going to be compensated for that?
  • ljr (NL1)ljr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 47
    Not a word  about  the ruined horsecompetion. Very disappointing
  • I will loose over 2600 hours of XP boost and I get the same compensation package as players with 24 hours XP booster? That's not fair at all! Some of the XP boost was purchased with real money, how am I going to be compensated for that?
    lol, at least the player in your scenario lost anything. What about those without any boosters running.

New system looks like a mess and a way for GGS to give more booster quality options as rewards. (Read that as less useful booster rewards.)

At least at first glance the extra handbook pages add minimal additional goods compared to the previous last pages, but at crazy high cost.
  • Mad Bunny (IN1)Mad Bunny (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,585
    @BugsBunny or other moderators 

will it be possible to cancel a booster and start another??? 

• Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    6300 hours double  xp booster will be taken away, really?
  • yxhrjs (INT1)yxhrjs (INT1) INT1 Posts: 24
    to be fair, can GGS restore existing boosters by sending support(item lost due to update) from each of us as player instead of compensations? i guess even players w/o active boosters receive compensations too.
  • walzam (HIS1)walzam (HIS1) HIS1 Posts: 38
    ¿qué sucederá con los 17 meses de refuerzo doble xp que tengo, que conseguí ahorrar en cuanta ruleta salió? ( http://prntscr.com/u90d5p) seguramente me darán una gran compensación, tal vez una decena de algas (las mismas que le darán a quienes ni tienen 20 segundos de doble xp, ja ja)
    y bueh, demos gracias a los cráneos que se desvelan por hacernos disfrutar del "bugfarm" (quise decir "big")

No se si les parece que eliminen los relojes del menu desplegable de la derecha, o lo reemplacen por uno detenido, al menos dos veces al dia va a estar correcto (uno analógico o de manecillas, claro)
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Looks like we're gonna get much more control over all types of boosters :)

Cant wait to see how/where we get/use them :D
  • ljr (NL1) said:
    Not a word  about  the ruined horsecompetion. Very disappointing
    Yeah... I remember too reading about the "August fix/update/whatever" for the horse ranch... 
    Maybe I missed it... lol.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I agree with Exxy that the new system looks promising, to be a nice feature.

I have no XP boosters running currently, so the compensation to me is like a gift, but for those players that have bought boosters or worked hard at earning long ones - - I am just absolutely gutted for them.

Mods; do you have any way of asking that for any player losing more than what the compensation is for, if they could send in a screen shot showing just how much they're losing (must include game name, date & time), & that they be awarded similar? Gold? Booster? something more equivalent than this.
    So many updates over the past year or so seem to make it that gold buyers have more of a game play advantage, but also equally it seems they upset gold buyers making it so they no longer wish to buy gold to support this unfairness.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    @BugsBunny or other moderators 

will it be possible to cancel a booster and start another??? 

Good question! Will consult with the Team. 
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    I'm worried that the new boosters are going to be too short and way overpriced for the time they give us from what I am seeing in the announcements.  I liked the stunning supplies where at least you got 6 hours.  10minutes isn't going to cut it. 
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    :/ we are all loosing out big time with the compensation package 4 days at 100% x 2 is no where near what whe have running at the moment :'(
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    We should really wait to see how it works

While it appears some are losing a lot of double XP time

We can see , XP added to fields ( which seems new )

And there is more categories under those shown , as we could click to scroll down

• eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    Strange thing. Double XP will stop after the update tomorrow. But still Monty is around and offering a price of two.three days of double XP. Seems to me some kind of fake price.
  • furby (US1)furby (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    hu hu hu hu.......... the library book is giving less for paying more..... boohoo.. its a scam

• Looking at the new boosters I don't see where they are better than the old boosters...which is what I've been worried about.  The timers are way too short!  I mean cow stable boosters for 8 min.... only to be used with short feed?  Cow stables take 7 hrs before being harvested.... that's where the real numbers are at... where the boosters would be more useful.  I see a future inventory of unused boosters in our future. :( 

GGS how about getting rid of the timers on the field, stable, etc boosters & make it good for a one use time?
    You guys have destroyed the boosters!  I won't buy the boosters from the BF sale. I was buying them like crazy before hand.  Like most things in the game ggs tends to create something good, comes in thinks they need to improve and destroys. If its not broken (as the saying goes) don't fix it. 
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    @Hypatia (GB1)   I beg to differ (slightly).  GGS don't
     create something good, comes in thinks they need to improve and destroys
    they
     create something good, comes in thinks they can screw some more income out of it and destroys

rofl  (not)
    @Hypatia (GB1)   I beg to differ (slightly).  GGS don't
     create something good, comes in thinks they need to improve and destroys
    they
     create something good, comes in thinks they can screw some more income out of it and destroys

rofl  (not)

OK they come in get us hooked a little then get greedy lmao my bad!!! point taken john lmao!!! 
    Can a moderator please verify if the double xps are going away?  i am not receiving the double xp rewards from the wheel. thanks. 
    I have passed the question on to the team.  :)
    Do you still have an old XP booster running?

Support answered to that problem (because other players claimed the same) like this: - The old booster is still displayed and running (time counting down) - The new booster is registered, not displayed and will start running when the old booster has run out.
    So it seems that the won "new" boosters of WoF are counted in the background but will only start running when the old boosters have run out. Hope this helps! 
    thank you Chickadee, so I should see the new boosters that I won when the old timer runs out. I appreciate your answer! 
    You're welcome!  :)
Sign In to comment.