Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Gifting/Trade Center for Cooperatives

Please give us the capability to be able to Gift and/or Trade extra items we have with members in our Cooperatives.  You could put it in the Cooperative Village.  It would truly be an asset to the Cooperatives and would give members the ability to be more interactive with each other.  Please consider this!

Thanks, Tex-2-Step

Comments

• I would love to see this in the new Co op village.
    For example, my team mates have an abundance of pigs they can put up for sale or trade, and if i have a huge order at the marketplace for pigs i can buy the surplus.
    It would be a fun way to add more "co" to the cooperative! :)
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    I suspect this is on the way.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    well we have said the same thing at ohana farm that and to sell or trade skins, decos among member would be nice but i think it is all about them and the gold now that we have glimpsed and started i have my doubts.
  • I think that is a wonderful idea to be able to help the other members in the coop fill orders. I hope that they implement it soon.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I like the idea, too.  I also wish we could sell collectibles -- we're up to our eyeballs in them.
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    I wish we could sell and buy collectibles.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    You may not be able to sell your collectibles but
     yes you can buy them ;)
    Watch for the hot deals and specials :)
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    You may not be able to sell your collectibles but
     yes you can buy them ;)
    Watch for the hot deals and specials :)
    Thank you Data King for the answer. Sorry it took so long to answer, but Thank You.
  • Arwyn (RO1)Arwyn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 403
    I think that's a good idea too.  :)

I'm thinking maybe we'll be able to share food crops, produce, fertilizer, feed and humus, that kind of thing. I have about 35,000 premium fertilizer. Who wants some? :)

But things like décor - I doubt it. Maybe some cash or gold though.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I like the idea, but I prefer it to be a universal trading post instead of just co-op.
    I like this idea as well. Being able sell and or trade with every one on the server :)
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    I like the idea, but I prefer it to be a universal trading post instead of just co-op.
    I think that could lead to shennigans so I am against a universal post but within the co op I think would be a great idea
    edited 27.11.2016
    If you had a universal trading post, the prices could fluctuate based on supply and demand. Other online games have such a system.
  • good idea, but can we trade from other servers? or just our own.
  • Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    good idea, but can we trade from other servers? or just our own.
    I would say limited to the server you're currently on, it would probably be a nightmare trying to go back and forth between servers.
Sign In to comment.