Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Culinary Campaign Event - Step4: Donkey Situation

Who else thinks this step is out of control with how many carrots it needs collected?  Sure, I picked the most difficult option, but come on GGS!! Were you that hungry for veggies when you developed this step?

Comments

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 12.08.2020
    if you are on step 4 now, with over 4 days left you should be fine to complete it.   :)  keep making goat feed, apple turnovers and dandies
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Carrots and napkins are out of whack.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Who else thinks this step is out of control with how many carrots it needs collected?  Sure, I picked the most difficult option, but come on GGS!! Were you that hungry for veggies when you developed this step?
    The top option has always been like that on all the weekly events. The reward is barely any better than level 5 but the requirements are vastly more. As I recall they were specifically created to be challenging for people who were finding 5 to be a stroll. It looks like they are being successful, you are being challenged  lol  :¬)
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I'm doing level 4... I think it's the same difficulty on each level... just proportionately more of each. Some you can just add and pass through... others require you to be online for many hours a day to complete without using gold or and "instant" method.
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    edited 12.08.2020
    I  cannot progress to the next level.I have to collect 8 000 carrots and I cannot manage it.I having been trying to achieve this since this event started but this time round I have taken a break because I always get frustrated with the 8 000 carrots.
    I am trying to get past Master Farmer,Exquisite Farmer still has a lock on it.
  • Maria77 (US1)Maria77 (US1) US1 Posts: 64
    Another 260 carrots to go.  Grrrr GGS!  I'm collecting 5000 in total.  I think the difficulty is level 5.. MY GF isn't developed enough for this event.
  • Maria77 (US1)Maria77 (US1) US1 Posts: 64
    Correction it's level 6.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file