Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Constant Rotation of VFs and CCs

2»

Comments

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 17.08.2020
    I have a thought on how to improve CC.  Just remove missions totally and have a gauge that show who gives GGS most gold in the 4 days.  As your co op just gives GGS gold you get the hard spend rewards that CC gives now.  This makes it a lot easier, then no WoF or mission, just a throw money at GGS button.  You get nothing at all for throwing gold at this button, except the co op hard spend rewards and placing rewards at the end.

This is not much different to how it works now, just save a few steps.

For example, these players are all from same co op.  Not 1 has even done a single mission.  So what is the point?

At the least the CC WoF should be removed and let players who want to buy gold/seaweed and actually do some missions, seeing tho it is SUPPOSE to be about missions, not spinning a wheel.  Also the School should be changed back to original version where RP were not the prizes, for the exact same reason.  10M RP is more than anyone on our server has scored at 3/4 of the way through this CC.

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Our coop does enjoy the events, but sure would enjoy a 1 day break between the events, that way we can prepare ourselves.  It would also be great if these events would start at 4 a.m. (Pacific Time) for the US1 server.  I would appreciate it anyway.  I am always in bed at the midnight hour so always start these events way behind the "power-curve".
    Totally agree here
     & we're not nearly as bad off as some server's like AU1
     They seem to end up with the worst end of the events starts & endings

At least 1 day in between group events & yes please keep it to just that event - not over lapped with an other - example - VF & the FHW
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    @Dark Underworld (AU1)

Not sure why u think everyone dumps million of gold into CC

I do finish very often in top 20 on the server, and spend very little gold on a CC

Actually, Not more than most of all other events, to be honest :)
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 18.08.2020
    So curious about what event is next. I will be tempted just to shut 'er down for a bit if  GGS pushes the repeat button again for another VF & FHWE .  For the most part, is seems GGS is doing this constant flow of repeating CC & VF to burn us out.It's working.  The VF is one of my favorite events, but in moderation, same as CC. I still wish they would bring the calendar back. 
    Post edited by 24K Mayhem (US1) on
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    @Dark Underworld (AU1)
    I mission constantly with very little to no gold use and am in the top 50. I don't rank in the top 20 of the school rankings for reps but close. Everyone has the same opportunity to go to the school and play. AND it costs no gold. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file