Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Barn on Horse Ranch?

Today I collected all that trees had to offer; however, on some notification popped up and said "barn is full; build another".  Are barns available to be built on Horse Ranch?  I found now.  If someone could please tell me where they are located, I'd build one.  Thanks.

Best Answers

• CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    Answer ✓
    There are no barns for the Horse Ranch

Very odd to get that message

Could you provide a screen shot please ?

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Answer ✓
    Thank you I will show this to ' those who know'

The horse ranch definitely does not have a barn so you definitely should not be getting this

In the mean time you can sell excess from you inventory
    Answer ✓
    Apparently the wrong "barn is full" pop up should be fixed with today's update. There was a change made for the new token productions and it accidently affected other buildings and productions

All should be well soon

Happy Farming  :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Answer ✓
    Apparently the wrong "barn is full" pop up should be fixed with today's update. There was a change made for the new token productions and it accidently affected other buildings and productions

All should be well soon

There is kind of a barn on the Horse Ranch - the Saddler's work shop has storage.

Answers

• ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    sorry ... I meant to say "I found none" ...meaning no barns were found.  sorry for confusion.

• To increase the storage of horse barn, build objects that produce those materials.

For example, building a Hop Tree increases barn storage of Hops.
    Upgrading the Dyeworks increases storage capacity of all the dyes.

I hope this helped
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    Answer ✓

Answer ✓
    Thank you I will show this to ' those who know'

The horse ranch definitely does not have a barn so you definitely should not be getting this

In the mean time you can sell excess from you inventory
    Answer ✓

All should be well soon

All should be well now. Let me know if it isn't
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Answer ✓

All should be well soon

There is kind of a barn on the Horse Ranch - the Saddler's work shop has storage.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    Every one of my buildings are at max except Saddler's workshop (lvl3)  I still think that an actual barn like on MF is needed. The horses have their stable; their equipment etc need a place to store for handy access. Sigh... but I'm abstaining from Horse racing as not enjoying it at all. Once I have horseshoes making it possible for both my horses to go training, I'm leaving them to go around in circles ad infinitum...and that is that.  Can't even get any dung from this place to use on other farms...boo-hoo.
  • Uncle Willy (US1)Uncle Willy (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    Are there a few double posts in this thread or am i having double vision again?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Have you been on the beer AGAIN Willy !!!?     rofl
  • Uncle Willy (US1)Uncle Willy (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    edited 04.08.2020
    maybe you should ask your co-op leader that question   rofl  <3
    Post edited by Uncle Willy (US1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file