Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Discussion - Big Farm Story

Comments

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Thanks for the information about it...
    Not for me I guess, I don't even know what a "cloud drive" is.
    : D

I wouldnt let cloud bother you thats where picture are when you take screen shots of your game play.
    Most games nowadays are downloaded onto your pc, you just have to make sure you have enough space to install them and a fairy good pc. 
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 07.08.2020
    From my experience, steam is going to be interesting ^^

Feel free to msg me if anyone has any technical doubts regarding steam, I'll be happy to answer  o:)
    Post edited by BugsBunny on
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    It is a good thing I had this saved , otherwise I would not of been able to find it, since post is not where It was when I left Friday, :)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Well, I tried to download Steam to my computer and it was (I think successful) but, I was unable to add the Big Farm Story to the "wish list".  So I suppose, I must have done something wrong, but can not figure out what! ~sigh~ Oh well, I am too busy anyway with regular Big Farm to engage another game.  :o:D
    It's not released yet - wait
    The release date is August 20 according to the Facebook post  o:)
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    edited 10.08.2020
    Re: Decoration some are getting a error 400 when trying to claim the decoration for the big farm story. They have tried refreshing the page and also tried logging out and back in again.
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    edited 10.08.2020
    Re: Decoration some are getting a error 400 when trying to claim the decoration for the big farm story. They have tried refreshing the page and also tried logging out and back in again.
    No problem here on the US1 server.  I got the deco in my inventory.  So am not sure if the "error 400" you are experiencing is server-related or if it your computer.  Have you tried clearing your Browser history/cache?
    It is not me it is some other players that have asked me to post in here, i got mine ok without any problems. But Error 404 is usually server related.
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment

Can you please ask them to clear their cache and have a try? when does this actually happen? when they open big farm sales or when they try to redeem the voucher?

Please send me a screenshot with more information, I'll be happy to pass this on.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

• sylciafi (PL1)sylciafi (PL1) PL1 Posts: 320

I also have "error 400" :(

I also have "error 400" :(
    @sylciafi (PL1)

Could you please try clearing your cache and try it once again? also please check your dropbox to see if the deco is already there if you clicked redeem before  :)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • -willow- (NL1)-willow- (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    Can not open the big farm sales. And i am not the only one in the coop.
    Please clear your cache and try accessing, if it still does not work, try waiting for 2 and half hour(s).

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    edited 10.08.2020
    I was without Power for 7 days from the Tropical storm on Tuesday the 4th, and I just tried to click on the BF Bag button within the Big Farm game and nothing is happening, so is it the Big Farm game or Steam I am to add in that Code?, today is My first day back since the Storm hit , due to our power being restored finally today.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    I have just had error 400 too :(
  • landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    I have tried to open the BF shopping bag but nothing happens. I have tried edge and chrome, the shopping button isn´t working. I can´t go to the shop to redeem voucher big farm story or get any sales.
    edited 10.08.2020
    I was without Power for 7 days from the Tropical storm on Tuesday the 4th, and I just tried to click on the BF Bag button within the Big Farm game and nothing is happening, so is it the Big Farm game or Steam I am to add in that Code?, today is My first day back since the Storm hit , due to our power being restored finally today.
    You can redeem the code on BigFarm (The current web version)'s BF Sales Store.

We are aware of the Error 400 issue, and it has been passed on  :)

For the meantime,

@landghe (SKN1) @janflipflo (GB1)

Could you please try clearing your browser cache and then attempt once again to redeem the voucher?

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    Will do Bugs Bunny and thanks :)
    BugsBunny said:
    Please clear your cache and try accessing, if it still does not work, try waiting for 2 and half hour(s).

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    I have cleared the cache en waited for more than 2 and half hours and it still doesn't work. Even tried a different browser. It didn't work there either. And like i said before: I am not the only one in the coop
  • Hi.  I am not verycomputer savvy, and am hoving trouble getting the wishlist cow prize.  i keep gettin the error 400 message.  i went and cleared my cacche and i still get the error 400. have followed all directions. do not know what to do. thanks- laura 
    @janflipflo (GB1)
    @-willow- (NL1)
    @The Laurel (US1)

Could you please check your dropbox and see if the decoration is already there?

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    Morning Bugs Bunny

Afraid I have done all suggested and still nothing. :(  
    @janflipflo (GB1)

Can you please try the voucher again now?

Voucher code: bfstory2

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

BugsBunny said:
    @janflipflo (GB1)
    @-willow- (NL1)
    @The Laurel (US1)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    Looked in dropbox but nothing in it. Also looked in the inventory. Restarted the computer, tried a different browser. Cleared the cache, waited for 2,5 hours. But nothing works. Still can not open the BF shopping bag.
    edited 11.08.2020
    BugsBunny said:
    @janflipflo (GB1)
    @-willow- (NL1)
    @The Laurel (US1)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    Looked in dropbox but nothing in it. Also looked in the inventory. Restarted the computer, tried a different browser. Cleared the cache, waited for 2,5 hours. But nothing works. Still can not open the BF shopping bag.

Can you try using a private window/incognito tab?

@-willow- (NL1)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    I just tried the Voucher again this morning and still get the Error 400, I wish this would be fixed, it is annoying.:(
Sign In to comment.