Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

FISHING etc

Sorry to be asking this after so long playing I've totally forgotten when or how dockyard is unlocked.  Is it dependent upon fishing experience or farm level. (I've done Oleg's tasks long ago AND dockyard is level8)  I'm trying to help a new farm to my co-op to better understand (and get more benefit from boats & dockyard) how to get dockyard upgraded so can purchase better boats (ie Trawler) to catch most fish from fishpools so can complete fish quantities needed in fish contracts. 
So bottom line question again is ... Does dockyard upgrade depend upon fishing experience or farm level? New farmer's Farm is Level 55.  Thanks so much to anyone who has the answer.

Best Answers

• funki (US1)funki (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    Answer ✓
    dockyard is farmlevel
  • dapikalman (US1)dapikalman (US1) US1 Posts: 59
    edited 25.07.2020 Answer ✓
    You unlock the dockyard at fishing lvl 15 I believe. Subsequent dockyard levels are unlocked depending on your farm level, you can make trawlers starting farm lvl 120.

Edit: you can get lvl 1 trawlers as a hard work reward from fishing hard worker: fishing lvls 56-10000
  • Alaa Ali 1 (INT1)Alaa Ali 1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,188
    As soon as you have complete all of the fishing tasks on your farms, you will get a task and a new ship will dock right next to Oleg on your Flower Farm!
    This means that you must have completed all of Oleg's task list first. The last task you need to complete for that particular quest is called "Patience is silver but hooks are golden". Once you have finished that one (buying and using a large minnow hook), the dockyard will be fully unlocked.  
    After that step, a new deep sea fishing area will be available to explore! 

This is a list of 26 tasks that need to be completed before the dockyard will unlock/be usable.

If nothing works... Check the taskbar on ALL of your farms, looking for any with a fish on the tab & it should be at the top of the list of tasks. 
    Dockyard is available from level 20  :)

Answers

• funki (US1)funki (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    Answer ✓
    dockyard is farmlevel
  • dapikalman (US1)dapikalman (US1) US1 Posts: 59
    You unlock the dockyard at fishing lvl 15 I believe. Subsequent dockyard levels are unlocked depending on your farm level, you can make trawlers starting farm lvl 120.

Edit: you can get lvl 1 trawlers as a hard work reward from fishing hard worker: fishing lvls 56-10000
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    thanks everyone; I'll pass this on to my newest farmers. :D  Have a fab time fishing everyone LOL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file