Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Missing activity log items

Hi all!
I'm missing all notifications of people joining/leaving my CoOp from the activity log. Started back when the last VF was running, it also wasn't showing who was starting the challenges.
This seems to be happening to my whole CoOp, no one can see any of those activities. As leader of a busy CoOp I need those posts, they really help me keep up-to-date with our membership. All other activity items seem to be posting just fine...
Cache & cookies have been cleared, all buttons pushed... did I miss something? 

Comments

• I've not heard of anyone else mentioning this as an issue. I will certainly pass it on for you though. It might be useful if you could message me the name of your coop if, as you say, it's affecting the whole of the coop.

• Taji (US1)Taji (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    Hi @SnapDragon, thanks for the quick response!
    We are 'The Back Forty'.  Several of our deputies & myself have been checking on this for over a week now. It really seems to have started around the time the last Village Fair event was run.
    Thanks for passing it on!!  :)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 22.07.2020
    If you have a very active chat the activities don't stay long. For my coop example it can take less then a hour for some activity and chat to disappear. It would be helpful if they did not time activity in with chat and let us see the last 500 activity posts. Espacially seeing how during CC we can have 30 different posts a hour just being fish food donated. Cause someone left well I was a sleep and the actity nite was already gone by the time I woke up. So I am not sure it is actually broken. It just does not work well with this set up for active coops especially ones that dobte a lot of food. We have complained about it before.they even were in the process of changeing the chat.then changed there minds I guess.

Edit: I missed the part were you could not see who started the challange. So Mabe there is a bug with yours if you were right there when it started. But snapdragon could you still please pass on the fact that we still need a better way to see the activity. Cause like I said I say the person who joined just fine today but the one that left about 3 hours before I got on I could not.it had already been bumbed off from fish food and money donations
  • SnapDragon (FormerMod)SnapDragon (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 110
    edited 22.07.2020
    @Taji (US1) A fellow mod says that pressing Ctrl +F5 together fixes it for them. If it fixes it for you, then please let me know.
    @SnapDragon: Thank You! I will try that as soon as someone comes or goes. Or the next VF, whichever comes first... Will get back to ya immediately when I know.

@ijrosh (US1)  We aren't quite that busy! I can usually see back a day, sometimes two. I do completely agree about some kind of chat upgrade.

Perhaps separating the chat & activities feeds? Would be more room than what the filter allows for currently.
    While we're at it- a bigger outbox would sure be handy. How about making it the same size as the inbox? 
    (I'll quit dreamfarming in the forum, for now...  ;) )
    @SnapDragon: Everything seems to be working again! VF challenges are being posted, as well as new members.
    Thank You so much!!
    ...and it's back.  
    Everything was working fine yesterday, today there are no posts in my activity log to show who is starting VF challenges. Even the ones from yesterday are gone.
    Done the drill- cleared cache, cookies, reloaded, Ctrl + F5... not working.
    I'm not the only one in my CoOp with this problem so am thinking this has to be on your end, GGS.
    Any ideas?
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    ...and it's back.  
    Everything was working fine yesterday, today there are no posts in my activity log to show who is starting VF challenges. Even the ones from yesterday are gone.
    Done the drill- cleared cache, cookies, reloaded, Ctrl + F5... not working.
    I'm not the only one in my CoOp with this problem so am thinking this has to be on your end, GGS.
    Any ideas?

Could you please send me a screenshot of your cooperative chat via private message after donating some dollars? also, please mention the appropriate time and timezone, so that I can get this checked.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

Sign In to comment.