Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

i can not build a apiary cause it says i have no olive groves

i am not deleting my special to be able to build a apiary could you please have them fix the coding please and thankyou.

Comments

• I've asked about this and this the way that things were designed to work. It's not a bug and there's no plan to change it, however there's a way round it.

Build the olive grove that we know you don't want. Next, build your apiary or apiaries and then delete the unwanted olive grove.

I know it's not ideal but that's our best suggestion.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    how exactly? all those decorations have village happiness on them which means build time. which means money lost or gold spent speeding them up. ya they were designed before the special buildings were created. maybe there should be a warning dont spend gold or money getting the WWC coins or special temp farm stuff to get the special trees. other wise you will just have to spend more if you ever want to build a apiary.
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 20.07.2020
    Does the Olive Grove need to be a certain level?
    I know build time will vary depending on the level of the Cabin etc but it is only a few hours to build to level 1
    Mine would take 2hr 24mins

A pain yes,but not insurmountable

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Does the Olive Grove need to be a certain level?
    I know build time will vary depending on the level of the Cabin etc but it is only a few hours to build to level 1
    Mine would take 2hr 24mins

A pain yes,but not insurmountable

Any level would do  ;)
    were do i build it?

• @ijrosh (US1)

You could remove a few Deco's temporarly to build an olive grove , to build the apiary
    Then re-place/re-build them after ( yes i know, its probably annoying )

You could also buy a sweet apiary with WW coins ( i agree its not optimal )

Just trying to help :D

i am not going to waste my build slot right now. i need it if i am going to get 1st in tropic. also i was just building the apiary to take up space. so i am not going to do all of that for something that i am just going to delete anyways. however you are right and that is what i was thinking. when the balloon wheel comes back i will just buy a 20 dollar balloon wheel and get enough WWC tokens to buy a candy. just stupid that there is no warning. there is nothing saying that you wont be able to buy the apiary if you dont have a normal olive. the side tasks i understand. but being able to buy a actual building and buy it because it needs something you already have to run it is stupid. all they need to do is change the code to include any olive. i understand they have it that way so someone does not build a apiary and cant use it. cause you cant with out having the stuff the olive gives. but i would have thought twice about buying the 2nd versatile had i known this was a thing.
Sign In to comment.