Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update June 30 - Let The Summer Begin + New Events - Discussion

13»

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Does anyone know how many diamonds it costs to upgrade the goat enclosure?
    I'm trying to figure out if I want to buy it; but it's only worth it to me at level 2 or above, as it doesn't free up enough space on level 1.
    From L1 -> L2, its 25K diamonds  :)
  • Lanman (US1)Lanman (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    I wonder if anyone can tell me what it might have been referring to when I received a message after leveling up or completing some sort of challenge or task, saying that something had opened up on my farm where I or we could now produce different types of milk?

I'm pretty sure I was on my main farm at the time. It may have been after I completed a coop challenge. I'm not sure.

I don't think it was in dream world or that I am dreaming now about seeing it. I've been trying to find this building or some reference to it on Crazy Big Farm ever since I saw that message, but I can't find anything about it and thus can't produce those different types of milk.

Thanks and Happy farmin' B)

LM

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Thanks Bugs, that makes the goat enclosure worth buying for me.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I wonder if anyone can tell me what it might have been referring to when I received a message after leveling up or completing some sort of challenge or task, saying that something had opened up on my farm where I or we could now produce different types of milk?

I'm pretty sure I was on my main farm at the time. It may have been after I completed a coop challenge. I'm not sure.

I don't think it was in dream world or that I am dreaming now about seeing it. I've been trying to find this building or some reference to it on Crazy Big Farm ever since I saw that message, but I can't find anything about it and thus can't produce those different types of milk.

Thanks and Happy farmin' B)

LM

I'm guessing that you can now build Goat Stables on your gourmet farm (but personally I wouldn't bother, they are not very good use of space that you need to drive the Bakery that makes all the profit)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    Thanks for responding, Uncle John.

It's actually too late, lol. I already have 3 goat stables on the gourmet farm; just built the 3rd one this weekend and upgraded it. I've had two going for the last month or so.

It may have something to do with goat stables, certainly. Not sure. I just know something popped up saying we could now make those "different kinds of milk". I've been trying to figure out where and how to do it ever since.

If we can/could make different kinds of milk it would be nice to be able to make different kinds of cheese too.

Happy farmin' B)

LM

• The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Did you do research on milk?
    I think that's it Drifter. You've hit the nail on the head!

It mentions more kinds of milk in the coop research section on crazy big farm. The key word that I was missing in the equation apparently was research.

I was looking in all the wrong places, a building, the word "milk", etc.

Thanks for responding and pointing me in the right direction. I was completely bamboozled and buffaloed.

Happy farmin' B)

LM

• Glad you finally got your answer @Lanman (US1)
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Did you do research on milk?
    Well done !!!!   :D    I was scratching my head and never thought of that  doh!
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Thanks Bugs, that makes the goat enclosure worth buying for me.
    Glad to hear that :)
    What ever happened to the Monument coins for the Summer Monument?  Are we getting anything more on it?  It is Summer time you know!!!!

The monument coins are no longer obtainable and they were replaced with Master Factory (MF).

Sign In to comment.