Home Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

BigFarm $ Deal

I purchased the Individual BF pck for $4.99 around May 20th Coop Big Farm Deal for 19.99 around the 21st of May. About 10 minutes ago, I received a message where both of my pckets had expired. What is that about? I thought they lasted a month.
I Do hope GGS looks into this and gives my pckages back for remaining time or refund my money.
I hope this get immediate attention and this is resolved ASAP.
Thank You

Comments

• edited 07.06.2020
    Well, it really seems to be a case of Customer Support

But, you seem unsure of when u bought the packages, can you check your emails to see

If you can show them starting date, and current behavior, that might help them to help you 

I'll still ask on Monday, if that behavior happened before , but generally subscription doesnt really end up by themselves, unless cancelled or method payment becomes invalid , will still investigate
  • antigone6 (US1)antigone6 (US1) US1 Posts: 276
    Thank you for your response Timinu, I agree and had I found the support icon, I would have put it there 
    i went back and looked at dates and listed are accurate... the 19.99 pack still seems active even though it said it wasn't. and I re purchased the 4.99 pck.  Thank you for your time and I will  look for support icon again and post this there.
    Again Thank you for your speedy response. 

• No problem , Can you still use repeater and such?

It appears there's a strange visual bug, that doesnt display you as suscribed, but i think you still get benefits from subscription ( Wonder if its that )

My help is very limited
  • antigone6 (US1)antigone6 (US1) US1 Posts: 276
    I purchased the $4.99  pck / repeater again soon after I received the message. So it is working, but I had to buy the pck again before month was up.
    Thank you so Much timinu

Sign In to comment.