Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Island farm - Seashells

walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
edited 25.05.2020 in Tutorials and FAQs
Hello dear community, i want to share a strategy for island farm without spend much time. For this strategy you need to have 
repeat harvester also 5k gold and some money and book lvl 2 Grapes, but if you not have gold need to wait 2-3 days for to upgrade Island bank and Farmhouse.

First Step: Upgrade bank lvl max and after farmhouse

Second Step: Upgrade 8 Simple House (6pcs lvl4)and(3pcs lvl3) for to have 0% happiness you will win deco when you remove plot and you need to upgrade fence and gate for level max, on this way you will save more money when plant grapes . 

Third step:You need to build 20 field lvl2 

I calculate -10days for to build all without gold.

2.How to earn seashells about +20milion!

20xField lvl2 + 609 Grapes with Book lvl2 

20x609 =12,180pcs Grapes * 18 per unit sell on market  = 219,240K Seashells *4 time= 876,960K for 22 Hours each day.
Day has 24 hours and for 22 hours you will win also 2 days bonus because 2 Hours for 20 days are about 40 hours. 

For 22days you win = 19,230,120 Milion + 5 milion of rank = Total: 24,293,120 Milion 

You will win also more if you finished building earlier. I will tell my island farm, happiness and, some seashells that have win for some days.

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Ok interesting strategy.

Usually I just produce fruity flips 3 or 4 times a day with a beach bar at level 3+ while completing the chapter tasks in-between.
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    Ok interesting strategy.

Usually I just produce fruity flips 3 or 4 times a day with a beach bar at level 3+ while completing the chapter tasks in-between.
    i play only for some seashells because not has good reward for to buy, is not good to spend much gold and to dont win a cowshed tropical, with this i buy token or seaweed humus without spend much energy
    i play only for some seashells because not has good reward for to buy, is not good to spend much gold and to dont win a cowshed tropical, with this i buy token or seaweed humus without spend much energy
    Ok nice. Usually I used to play collecting fruity flips for the tropical cowshed hard work reward. Usually I get around 65-70 million but I think I will get more this time because we can construct two buildings at a time. I've spent around 5,000 gold so far as well but I guess you have to be more flexible to come on at the right time to keep things running.
    Ok nice. Usually I used to play collecting fruity flips for the tropical cowshed hard work reward. Usually I get around 65-70 million but I think I will get more this time because we can construct two buildings at a time. I've spent around 5,000 gold so far as well but I guess you have to be more flexible to come on at the right time to keep things running.
    but last reward is a deco there, and if you want to spend gold for to win cow shed i tell you a way you can not spend gold for to win a cowshed because it you can buy for 20K gold and not is good to win a cow sheed is better to play this way. Now i not spend gold for tropical. but if you have book lvl 7 grapes you can win 40 milion seashells for 26 days 
    but last reward is a deco there, and if you want to spend gold for to win cow shed i tell you a way you can not spend gold for to win a cowshed because it you can buy for 20K gold and not is good to win a cow sheed is better to play this way. Now i not spend gold for tropical. but if you have book lvl 7 grapes you can win 40 milion seashells for 26 days 
    Yes. I've only spent a bit of gold to get the bank and farmhouse upgraded when I wake up the day after it starts, like you said as well that you upgraded the bank and farmhouse. Then I don't need to spend more gold unless I want to skip fruity flips. If I skip one at the right time, I can skip one for under 100 gold and it gives a few tokens worth of shells which is quite good in my opinion. So I don't really need to spend much gold for it to work.

Once I was very active and got around 83m shells with 11k-12k gold with a 30 day island farm. But now I will use less gold and not be as active. I think the individual ranking will be easier to get in the top 10 here as well.
    yes also i spend only for bank and farmhouse to finished max level 
    yes also i spend only for bank and farmhouse to finished max level 
    Ok nice. It started at around 8pm for me so I skipped to get the bank to level 6 and the farmhouse to level 3 before I went to bed and then upgraded the bank to level 7 overnight and exchanged dollars and upgraded the farmhouse to level 4 when I woke up the next day. I feel like that helps a bit so the island dollars come in a bit faster and it removes the waiting time so at least some useful production can start.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    You lost me at 'you need to have repeat harvester, 5k gold and some money and book lvl 2 Grapes'
    You lost me at 'you need to have repeat harvester, 5k gold and some money and book lvl 2 Grapes'
    5k Gold are for Bank upgrade and some for farmhouse, if you not have time, repeat harvester is good for to harvest each 05 hours 50 mins automatic, so you need to collect each 11 hours 40 min, without book you get little bit seashells each level high book is better for to win seashells. Tell what i have on my farm, i know much player has gold more as i but i share this for to help some player to win seashells without hardwork. 
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I know, @GREENPANDA (INT1)
    All I mean is that I don't have repeat harvester, don't have temp farm handbooks, and don't buy gold. So the rest is moot for me. LOL

I am not even doing the temp farm this time anyway.
    I know, @GREENPANDA (INT1)
    All I mean is that I don't have repeat harvester, don't have temp farm handbooks, and don't buy gold. So the rest is moot for me. LOL

I am not even doing the temp farm this time anyway.
    you can play also without gold, hand book and repeat harvester but need to collect each 5 hours 50 min and you need to upgrade house without gold but in last maybe you can win 15 milion or more 
    It's generally a very good use of resources to play the temporary farms for tokens. Usually I try to get a lot of tokens and use them on the WWC WOF for more themed cowsheds.
Sign In to comment.