Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Coop Stash

The Coop Stash

It would be just like lester's stash but for the cooperative boat.

There would be 50 levels, each level reducing 1% from the amount needed to donate to the village boat.

To upgrade the Coop Stash, it would work like any other co-op building, needing increasingly large amounts of village products for each upgrade.

Well, that's it for this idea, thank you very, very much for your time, if you think it deserves a chance to be put into action, please like and if you think of any of ways it could be better or changed, please leave a comment :D

Also make sure to check out my other idea's :D

Till next time :)

The Best King

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Nice. This is a good suggestion for cooperatives that struggle to fill the Adventurer's boat. :)
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Nice. This is a good suggestion for cooperatives that struggle to fill the Adventurer's boat. :)
    Yes true with that. But when you are in a small coop level 1 or 2 is high enough. The rewards are good,not exceptional. But when you are in a small coop and don,t have a active group of high level players the number of goods needed for a level 3 or 4 Adventures boat are getting ridicules high,so that could be good. But now my Question how do you upgrade that coop stash?? With farm or Coop-dollars? With good and products like the production buildings??Because when you need goods or products like the buildings it will take ages and a lot of efford,playtime to get it up. So then it will be worse that the ever returning C-C. Not growing borderplants all day only for the rewards from the jetty
  • monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    I like it. :)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Yes true with that. But when you are in a small coop level 1 or 2 is high enough. The rewards are good,not exceptional. But when you are in a small coop and don,t have a active group of high level players the number of goods needed for a level 3 or 4 Adventures boat are getting ridicules high,so that could be good. But now my Question how do you upgrade that coop stash?? With farm or Coop-dollars? With good and products like the production buildings??Because when you need goods or products like the buildings it will take ages and a lot of efford,playtime to get it up. So then it will be worse that the ever returning C-C. Not growing borderplants all day only for the rewards from the jetty
    In my opinion there are some good rewards, like the whole cooperative can get a few tokens or some mystery boxes from time to time from it. The cooperative I am in is kind of small but our adventurer's boat is at level 1 and there are no problems filling it there.
  • Nice. This is a good suggestion for cooperatives that struggle to fill the Adventurer's boat. :)

"To upgrade the Coop Stash, it would work like any other co-op building, needing increasingly large amounts of village products for each upgrade."

To upgrade the coop stash you'd need the same type of village products needed to upgrade the other cooperative buildings :)

• iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240

"To upgrade the Coop Stash, it would work like any other co-op building, needing increasingly large amounts of village products for each upgrade."

To upgrade the coop stash you'd need the same type of village products needed to upgrade the other cooperative buildings :)

OK then i prefer to have no coop stach,your idea will be good for only the super coops. When you see howmuch rooftilings needed for some upgrades it maybe better to SHORTEN  the production times of some products made in the buildings. Like the time for making a few ropes is way to long. better leave it like it is. We have seen the so called IMPROVED horsefarm,to complicated and the result is next to 0000000
  • Nice. This is a good suggestion for cooperatives that struggle to fill the Adventurer's boat. :)

OK then i prefer to have no coop stach,your idea will be good for only the super coops. When you see howmuch rooftilings needed for some upgrades it maybe better to SHORTEN  the production times of some products made in the buildings. Like the time for making a few ropes is way to long. better leave it like it is. We have seen the so called IMPROVED horsefarm,to complicated and the result is next to 0000000

Although i almost completely agree with your view on the horse farm, i must say that the coop stash would be a viable idea but your idea to shorten production times would be possibly good :))
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Fix what is broken first
     forget about new stuff until they can get every thing fixed !!
     We've got bugs/glitches from years ago still with the game!!
  • Fix what is broken first
     forget about new stuff until they can get every thing fixed !!
     We've got bugs/glitches from years ago still with the game!!
    Lol, maybe you should post a suggestion about that, i don't think anyone else has yet :D
Sign In to comment.