Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Where has gone some good offer!

I not see some good offer for a long time, there was a offer if we buy gold example 15k, 35k, i not remember amount win 100,200,300 token, seaweed, GML what we choose for to buy and when we buy gold win GML, Token, seaweed. Maybe understand me what i am saying.fire calculation guy  Big Farm - Forum

Comments

• Offers seems to have a broad range of variety , it seems to come and go

we have no specific details on them as how they appear or such for now :)

Of course, letting us know which ones are your favorites , is always appreciated

I'm thinking, we could make a Sticky section, where players list their favorite offers, would be easier for GG to see what players likes/prefer , keep in mind, it could have the opposite effect if its liked too much , let me know, what you folks, thinks about that idea?
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    edited 13.05.2020
    Offers seems to have a broad range of variety , it seems to come and go

we have no specific details on them as how they appear or such for now :)

Of course, letting us know which ones are your favorites , is always appreciated

I'm thinking, we could make a Sticky section, where players list their favorite offers, would be easier for GG to see what players likes/prefer , keep in mind, it could have the opposite effect if its liked too much , let me know, what you folks, thinks about that idea?
    I like your idea, but example now have new offer that i not like, once were some great offer, what i like now is only a offer (150% personal and 100% gold coop) together, this is my fav. But some offer are very much expensive for nothing, it's only my opinion, maybe has player that like those. More suggestions is better. 
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    ggs has gotten rid of all the good deals.  all the hot deals are gone when you buy gold.  the good balloon deal with the gold boxes are gone.  
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    ggs has gotten rid of all the good deals.  all the hot deals are gone when you buy gold.  the good balloon deal with the gold boxes are gone.  
    I totally agree. They even used to offer the 150% gold buy along with seaweed box deals that we could choose when we buy different amounts of gold at the same time.  I have not seen those for quite a while.  Then they really messed up when they took away the gold mystery boxes from the BigFarm%sales deals they had in combo with the Balloon Tokens.  I wonder how many folks fell for that change.  Well I am not buying it for sure.  Thanks but no thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file