Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

tanuki prankster question

First, lets get this out of the way.  I HATE pranks.  GG had the good sense to remove the naughty or nice thing because it seems a lot of people hate pranks.  But yet we still have tanuki.  
So fine.

However, right now he's on my flower farm somewhere.  My citrus field has been hit.
And I cannot find him ANYWHERE!!!!!!
Trust me, I have no problem finding those teeny little hidden things now.  But this guy is rather big, colorful, usually fairly obvious.  He's NOT THERE. 

Is this another game glitch?

Actually, I almost never actually use citrus for anything. Usually just sell it off after the barn is full. I could do what I did the last time this event rolled around and just leave it stinking until this is over.  At least he can't hit anything I really do want.

Still.... how can I actually play the event when the little bugger is not to be found?
I thought he had to be on the farm effected.   Did that change?  Could he be hiding on another farm?
(Which would really be annoying since most of the time he only stinks up something else.)

Comments

• khadj1234 (GB1)khadj1234 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 446
    edited 30.04.2020
    @Artmaker (GB1) no he wont be hiding on another farm(well he shouldn't be) which farm is it on maybe i can tell you some places where he hides ?

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    flower farm
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I found him sitting ON my red truck at the Organic Market... after looking and looking... try that.

edited 01.05.2020
    ooopsie
    HEY!!!!! you were right.  Took a close up look at that truck again and  WOW he blends right in with the truck too.  Isn't that truck an active item and these things are not suppose to show up on it?
    I waited till I had a load and went to the flower farm to send it.  (kinda hoped he would get run over. lol)
    He's perfectly visible AFTER the truck leaves though.   Grabbed a shot of that too.  Gees.

I think I'll leave that field anyway.  At least it locks him there.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file