Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Where is the golden week event?

they did not do the OBON event in august and now there is no golden week event, Why do they keep wanting to run the game? the obon and golden week were my favorite events. they only each came 1 time a year. and now it has been a whole 12 months with out one. so are we going to get the golden week event @TiminuTufu ?

Comments

• walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    also wait for it and WWC but dont have nothing, is a joke with we
  • it is the weekend there now,I would have thought they made sure that both were running before they finished work, so I guess there will be no golden week or WWC until Monday. 
    it is the weekend there now,I would have thought they made sure that both were running before they finished work, so I guess there will be no golden week or WWC until Monday. 
    they says will start tomorrow also for we is weekend 
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    I have come to the conclusion that this is not the time to be asking any questions...especially logical questions. The workers are all spinning in circles & haven't stopped since they were told to stay at home. The workers have too much to contend with --- familiarity with home environment mixing with office work which has freaked them out...time has become meaningless; kids/wife/husband/dogs/cats/maybe birds and reptiles, etc have totally disoriented them all to the point they don't know what to tackle first if there even is a first. 
    No, my friends around the world, this is not the time for questions to GGS; I'm not sure if the workers even know if GGS at this moment even exists. Leave them to their spinning; hope for the best; and, maybe after virus crisis all will be clear as mud.  Best to quietly tiptoe away before we too are sucked into the vortex of doom without brains....shhhh Do not disturb
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 25.04.2020
    @ronin7 (INT1) but they are aware enough to alter and devalue the Balloon and the FL, but not to start 2 events
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    The golden week for Japan is 29th April to 5th May, not 24th April to 1st of May. Not starting a 10-day event now is okay, as it would ended earlier than 5th of May. 
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 25.04.2020

Be nice if they WOULD start these events far enough in advance so we have time to display the new decorations before their holiday. I have a bunny bush that will be sitting in storage for a year because it was received  after Easter ended.
    what happened with GWJ not has anyone info about for it 
  • Due to Covid 19 all fairs, carnivals and public gatherings have been cancelled.  Guess this must include Golden Week

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file